Maid Of Dragneel~ Chapter 15

In the courtyard I stood facing Lucy. Her beautiful golden hair flowing form the wind. "We need to visit her!" Lucy stomped her foot.

"Lucy, Zeref is in your hands, Layla is gonna be there. Are you really gonna risk it?" I asked. "Zeref won't hurt anyone cause I can send him back." Lucy told me stubbornly. I sighed and nodded.

She squealed and started running towards Mavis's house.

We got there and was greeted by Layla. "Oh my! My king!" She bowed. She looked up. "Lucy!?" She gasped. Guess she hasn't heard the news yet. I thought smugly.

I grabbed Lucy and kissed her. Layla widened her eyes and fanned herself. "What is happening!" Lucy smiled. "Hi. Mom" Lucy said.

A still confused Layla, led us inside.

We sat on the couch and Lucy's mom brought us tea. "What is going on." She demanded. "I'm Natsu's wife." Lucy said simply. "Your the queen!" Layla shouted. Lucy nodded.

She looked over Lucy's shoulder. "Where's Jude?" She asked. Lucy's face fell. "Not right now." Lucy stated. "We're here to see Mavis." Layla nodded and motioned us to go into a room with a green door.

"Mavis." Lucy said gently. "Lucy!" Mavis said happily. "I brought something for you." Lucy held up her keys and picked Zeref's. "Oh my, tell me!" She urged.

"Open, gate of darkness. Zeref!" Lucy chanted. Zeref appeared in a black shirt and jeans. "Z-Zeref!" Mavis squeaked. "Mavis!" He chirped. Zeref ran and hugged her with all his might.

"My queen!" Zeref cried. "Zeref!" Mavis cried along with him. Mavis silently thanked Lucy, but her eyes showed fear.

We entered the castle. Lucy had Zeref back in his key. She told Mavis she can come over anytime to see him. "Hey Lucy? Did Mavis ever tell you why they broke up?" I asked. Lucy shook her head.

"I'll ask Zeref tomorrow. Time for bed though!" Lucy giggled throwing a pillow in my face. "Bed..." I sighed dreamily. Lucy laughed and closed her eyes and I followed her example.

For now on I might do short chapters with big events in them, and long chapters with little events.