Maid Of Dragneel~ Chapter 13

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Lucy stood next to me as we entered Juvia and Grays castle. The place was in ruins. We walked in and the first thing I saw was Zeref sitting on Grays throne.

"Zeref..." Natsu growled. Zeref smirked. He teleported to me, grabbed Lucy and teleported back to the throne. He placed Lucy on Juvia's throne and chained her their.

"You have a nice wife, maybe I should make her my maid. They see what happens~" Zeref smiled wickedly. Lucy shivered in disgust.

"Natsu run! Leave me!" Lucy cried. "Save yourself, I'm not very important to the country anyway!" Zeref watched amusingly at the couple.

"Don't worry, I'm just waiting until blondies great grandmother comes." He cackled. Lucy widened her eyes and whispered something.

"If you think you can be with Great Grandmother Mavis, your wrong! She's on the other side of the country." Lucy plainly stated. "Oh, I know, Mavis can still me my queen!" He laughed.

I stood there confused. "Mavis?" I asked. Lucy looked at me. She gave me the I'll.explain.later.if.we.live. Look.

I driver my attention back on Zeref. "Guess I have no choice." I sighed. I held out my hand and fire sprouted on my palm.

Lucy ripped her keys of her belt with her mouth and threw them at me. "Summon Loke, Virgo, and Aquarius!" Lucy yelled.

I nodded. I found a puddle and summoned Aquarius. I'll do Loke and Virgo later. "What?" She sighed. Aquarius noticed the situation Lucy was in and raised her bucket?

Water flew out and she slashed it on Zeref. He only got wet. Zeref sighed. "I'll tell you how to beat me, but it will cost something." I cocked my head.

"Your father, Igneel." M-My father?! "I want your father in exchange for blondie and the secret to defeat me." Zeref picked up Lucy by her hair.

"Lucy!" I shouted. She struggled in pain. "I-I-I-" My voice broke. How am I suppose to decided?

I grabbed my head in sadness. "I-I-I-I want...Lucy." Zeref dropped her in surprise. "Is that so?" He shrugged.

As quick as a blink my father was trapped in a diamond orb in Zerefs hands. "Dad!" I screamed.

"Father, I'm glad I get to say something before your gone. Thanks for abandoning me, because if you didn't this wouldn't of happened." Zeref said angrily and dad vanished.

"Big brother Zer?" I asked. Zeref glanced at me shadows casting his face. "My real name is Zeref, so stop calling me Zer. Brother..." Zeref said quietly.

Zeref tossed a book to me. "Surpass me brother." Zerefs eyes turned red. "Gladly." I smirked. "Wait Natsu!" Lucy yelled. Too late, I opened the book.

I felt hot, my skin was burning and forming scales. I closed my eyes then opened them. My eyes were all red. I felt wings and horns rip through my clothes.

Lucy caught the book as I dropped it. Lucy screamed holding the book 'E.N.D.' In her arms. I glanced at her. She studied the black markings on my body with fear.

"Natsu..." Lucy cried. Lucy? Lucy! Don't cry! I yelled in my mind. "Seems my human form found a beautiful wife, guess she's technically mine." He or me or UGH. I'm gonna call him 'he'.

He smirked. Lucy stared wide eyed at him. "I'll get you once I deal with Zeref. Okay sweetie?" Lucy ran to hide behind Juvia's recked throne.

---------------

A heated battle between Natsu Dragneel and Zeref Dragneel puts Lucy Heartfilia in a tight situation. Natsu summoned fire and just like that his body was covered in fire.

Zeref covered himself in a black circle. The dark circle was thrown at him, but just in time he seemed to dodge. Come on, let me in control! I whined.

He stared getting annoyed. "Shut up." He growled. Zeref looked at him weirdly before returning to being serious.

He summoned a giant fireball and shot it at Zeref. Zeref took only half damage. His skin was burned and he was breathing heavily.

"Your going down to easily." He hissed.

Time skip, because I'm not good at fight scenes!

Zeref was defeated and Lucy somehow turned him into a Celestial Spirit. His key was gray with a white center.

He sat on Grays throne while Lucy sat on his lap chained to his wrist. "Natsu..." Lucy sniffed.

He sighed. "Call me master girly." He narrowed his eyes at her. "Yes, M-Master." Lucy glanced at the ground.

"M-Master, is N-Natsu ever coming back?" Lucy asked sadly. He thought about it. "Maybe~ It will take a price though~" He smirked.

"It always takes a price." Lucy murmured annoyed. He grinned crazily. "I want you to-