Maid Of Dragneel~ Chapter 16

I woke up panting. The same nightmare again. It was 5:00, so I swung my feet out of the comfy blankets and prepared to make breakfast. I'm still a maid~. I'm a wife too. :(

Don't get me wrong, I love Natsu but he can be really annoying. I sighed and gathered a broom in my hand. I gathered my checklist Virgo gave me. She said Natsu gave it to her...

Maid: Lucy Rank: A Master: King Natsu

1. Sweep the floors

2. Dust Natsu's room

3. Set the table

4. Make lunch

5. Pack your bags

6. Go to Natsu's room

--------------

Number 5 and 6 made me very sad. Was Natsu going to sell me? I sniffled and got threw all the chores. I put on a strong face and entered Natsu's room with my bag.

Natsu smiled and took my bag. Once he saw my teary eyes, his smile dropped. "What's wrong Lucy?" He stroked my hair.

"I have my bags packed, I'm ready for you to sell me." I plainly stated. Natsu looked shocked. "I'm...not selling you." Natsu said. "Then why would I pack my bags?" I asked curiously.

"We're going to the beach!" He celebrated. "B-Beach?" I whispered. "We're staying in a 5 star hotel!" Natsu cheered. "W-Wait! Your the king! Who's taking your place?" I shouted.

"Don't worry, Gray and Juvia are taking over for the time we're gone." Natsu confirmed. "Huh?"

"Yeah, there castle was destroyed. Remember?"

"Hmmmm, right!"

"So, get ready we're going to the beach!"

I clasped my hands together in joy. "Yay!" I laughed.

--------------

I got in my bikini; it's a white top with a red dragon design. The bottom is a just a plain white bottom. I put my hair in pigtails and joined Natsu on the beach. Natsu gawked at me then smirked.

"Why don't you where bikinis more often Lucy?" Natsu asked. "Your such a pervert Natsu." I sighed. He chuckled.

"Have you seen our room yet Lucy?" I shook my head. He smirked and grabbed my wrist, dragging me to our room. "Wait, Natsu~ I'm still wet from you throwing me in the water!"

I glared at him. We arrived at our room and I blushed 50 shades of red. The room was painted red and the bed was even worse.

It was a heart shaped bed with petals around it and condoms on the shelf.

I gulped. "Y-Your not e-expecting us t-to do t-that?" I stuttered. Natsu nodded. "We need a heir soon, Lucy." Natsu turned serous.

I though he was joking, but he wasn't joking. "WAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH NOOOOOOOO!" I screamed running out of the room.

Okay, I might do a lemon. I'll do it in the next chapter or the next, next one. If you don't like lemons, I suggest you skip it. I will warn you when it starts.