Maid Of Dragneel~ Chapter 19 SPECIAL CHAPTER

Sorry my chapters are so short right now! I just can't make them very long right now. Please understand...

"Sting makes me so mad." I told Lucy. "Jealous, are we?" Lucy giggled while stirring strawberry cake mix in a bowl. "No..." I trailed of.

"Why are you making cake anyway?" I questioned walking up to her and laying my chin on her head. "Don't tell me you forgot." Lucy furrowed her eyebrows.

"Of course not." I answered nervously. "What am I making it for then?" Lucy raised a eyebrow with her hands on her hips.

"Just tell me wifey." I smirked. "Stop calling me that!" Lucy screeched. "Just tell me."

"Fine, Erza's birthday party!" She smiled.

"Right! I totally knew that." I laughed.

Lucy shook her head and poured the batter in a pan.

"Your so annoying Natsu." She mumbled. "Hey, you wanted to still be my maid. So, get working!" I slapped her butt. Lucy blushed, but continued.

----------------

"Erza's almost here!" Lucy screamed and everyone hid in there hiding spaces. Erza walked through the door with groceries.

"Looks like everyone forgot it was my birthday." She sighed.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY ERZA!" They popped up and hugged her.

"Guys..." Erza sniffled. "I would never forget your birthday!" Lucy smiled.

She held up the cake and Erza's eyes brightened. "Cake~" Erza whispered with stars in her eyes.

Jellal dropped his bags when he walked through the door. "A birthday party? For me!?" Jellal giggled.

Lucy widened her eyes and her jaw dropped. "Uh...uh...uh..yeah!" Lucy laughed nervously.

I laughed at her face. She glared at me and handed the cake Levy made for Erza, to Jellal.

"You guys are awesome!" Jellal laughed after having 10 cups of wine. "I want one more cup on wine~" Jellal whined.

Mira shook her head. "No." She said firmly.

He pouted and sulked. I laughed at his face ;)