under the mistletoe

shortie! i hope this is ok bc its namjin.....

namjoon and seokjin were grown up.

not much namjoon though since he was just before the kids, but he was old enough. seokjin was obviously the oldest, rendering him the most mature and adult like.

namjoon and seokjin were grown up.

and the fact that they've been dating for six years didn't hinder their grown up-ness, rather it turned them into completely different people they were six years ago. namjoon had the horrible dreads and afro needed to start his idol life, and seokjin had a throaty and almost-getting-there singing voice.

honestly, they've improved so much since then. and today is there fifth christmas together.

time really flies.

hoseok, being the mischievous namjin activist he is, set up about ten mistletoes around the house in hopes to have seokjin and namjoon kiss in front of everyone, since they rarely do so. things like that were reserved in bed.

hoseok ended up smooching taehyung that fateful night, much to his dismay because it wasn't meant for him but for namjoon and seokjin, goddamnit.

his plan ended up working anyways.

namjoon and seokjin were standing flustered under the mistletoe having to get a plate of mashed potatoes, and if hoseok hadn't hollered out that there was a mistletoe above them, the two would've probably gotten away with it.

"i guess we have to follow the rules." namjoon snorts, putting on a cheeky smile, dimples alive and out. seokjin melts.

"yeah." he says, still feeling so shy after all these years. it's like he's still on his first date with namjoon and all of the moments they spent together feels like a trance he's in, all so dreamy yet so real. namjoon holds seokjin by his waist, bringing him closer, earning a squeal from the crowd. seokjin squeaks and namjoon presses his lips against seokjin's.

they've kissed a million times, but seokjin still feels like it's their first, as well as namjoon. the rest of the boys holler and scream in the background, clapping.

"mom and dad are kissing!" jeongguk screeches, jimin and taehyung running over to cover his eyes.

namjoon breaks the kiss first, smiling widely at seokjin and hugging him. seokjin wraps his arms around namjoon's, squeezing a little tighter.

they've spent five christmas's together, and seokjin can still remember their first. namjoon wrapping his arms around seokjin's waist like now pulling him close, and he gently kisses seokjin, quickly breaking away as he gets flustered, being the same shade of pink as the punch they were drinking. seokjin had giggled and namjoon felt the world stop because in that moment he realized he fucking loved seokjin a lot.

seokjin thought namjoon was an idiot for suddenly blurting out, "i fucking love you," but he smiled and returned the kiss, making their christmas night.

"merry christmas," seokjin grins, still embracing namjoon.

"you too," namjoon whispers, "i love you."

"i love you too," seokjin replies, stealing one more kiss —

under the mistletoe.

gusy

im dead

THANK U FOR READING !!!