Chapter 2

We are now currently at a restaurant and my mum is attempting to get her news out of her head and verbalize it.

"Ok well...ahh...I don't know how to tell you this Infinity...but...ahh..." She started.

"Spit it out Mum!"

"Ok well...I have to go away for work...I have to go to America and work in one of their clinics. They offered me a one year contract, so I'll be flying over to LA on Monday as they want me to be able to start right away. This means that while I'm in LA, you will be living with Louis and the lads for the year. They all agreed to this and they are all very excited. Although...and this is the hardest part...you will have to stop cheering for the London Sharks, I have arranged for you to have tryouts for five different level five teams. This is why I bought you the customized paint job on your new car because you can go back to your original team after I come back on one condition that your sharks coach put in place...you don't, and I repeat don't, help your new team in any way! If they are bad you let them stay that way, I know it's cruel but you love that team and they want to keep you in it." She finished and took a massive breath while I just sat there staring at her while everyone was looking at me.

"I'm excited that I get to live with my brother and the lads, but I don't want to give up my cheer team, it's a part of me and all my best friends are here!"

"It's only for a year honey."

"C'mon lil' sis...it'll be fun, I promise you," Louis said, finally speaking up.

"Fine." The rest of our dinner was spent in silence. When we got home I ran up to my room and took a long shower. I jumped out and put on my 'yes I'm a cheerleader' sweat pants and an oversized black shirt. I ran down stairs and kissed everyone goodnight. The next three days are going to be very long!

----------------------------

The next morning I woke up at six and got ready for my last training session with my Sharks. I'm very sad that I have to leave them but am excited that I get to live with my brother an the lads.

"Hey coach," I said when I walked into the cheer gym.

"Hello Infinity, I'm very sad that you will be leaving us, but you can come back If you abide by the rule that we put in place."

"Of course coach," I mumbled as I walked over to put my bag down. For the next 10 minute everyone was giving me hugs and saying they'd miss me once I'm gone.

"Come on girls. Get into your formation," yelled my coach.

We all scrambled into our lines and the music started blaring around the gym. I put in 100% effort in he dancing but when it came to my tumbling pass, I just couldn't focus properly and I couldn't land my full out properly. I left with no expression on my face. I can't believe I'm leaving in two days. Goodbye sharks, goodbye friends, goodbye life.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ A/N

Ahh thank you so much everyone for reading my story!! It means a lot!! :D I know this wasn't a very good chapter but I've been flat out lately and haven't had a lot of energy to write a lot or update all the time, but I will be updating on Thursday so in two days! Thank you again everyone!!

-Rocky xx