Chapter 13

*Ding Dong*

"Guys...and Eleanor, Perrie's here!" I yell down the hall as I race down the stairs to great one of my very good friends. I swing open the door and grab Perrie and give her a big hug.

"Infinity! I haven't seen you in forever. How long are you staying?" She exclaims as she pulls back and holds me at arm length, looking me up and down and smiling. She hasn't seen me since I was 15 because she was always on tour when I had time to come and see the boys.

"I'm actually staying for a year! My Mum went to America for work and decided that it would be a good opportunity for me to stay with the boys," I answer grinning. Her jaw drops.

"Oh my gosh! That's amazing. Me and the girls have the next three months off for break so we'll have to get as much time together as we can within that time," she replies, jumping up and down.

"Hey Babe," Zayn says as he runs down the stairs. He reaches for Perrie and gives her a quick kiss, and I can't help but notice that his hands are shaking slightly and he looks like he's deep in thought, and obviously Perrie notices it too.

"You ok babe?" she asks worriedly.

"Yeah, yeah, sorry, I'm just thinking," he replies, and he just looks at her and stops shaking, and I know it sounds all cute but it looks like the nervousness just drained out of his body when he looked at her, and I knew that he knew he was making the right decision to propose.

"So everyone, I just wanted to ask if you all wanted to go out to dinner tonight to celebrate the fact that I'm going to be here for a year and all of you have to put up with me, which by the way, I feel very sorry for you all," I say, the little lie slipping out of my mouth easily.

"Yeah that sounds great. I think we can all guess where you want to go since it's the nicest restaurant in town, and your favourite for that matter, so what time?" Liam says, knowing me too well, which is lucky because it is Zayn's favourite restaurant too and that's where he chose for us to go (he also chose that restaurant to make it more believable that I was asking them to go and not Zayn).

"Good guess Liam," I say nodding my head in approval and smiling back at him, "Well, I am going to take the girls out to go shopping for a dress for each of us, formal wear by the way boys, so we'll be back by three thirty so we can get ready, so meet us down here, dressed and ready by six, is that ok with everyone?" I ask, taking a deep breath.

Everyone just nods so Liam speaks for them, "That's perfect Infinity, see you girls then," and with that, the boys were off towards the lounge room, Zayn passing me his credit card before he walks away, leaving just us girls.

"Ok girls, so it's nine thirty, I'll go have a shower and get dressed and then we can go," I say to them and they just nod as I walk up the stairs.

I quickly hop in the shower and wash my body. I get out and go and throw on some cute clothes. I run down the stairs and put a pair of shoes on.

"Ready Girls?" I ask as I walk in between where they were standing and link my arms with theirs.

"Ready for shopping?" Eleanor asks as she looks at Perrie.

"DEFINITELY!" they squeal in unison.

"See you boys later," I yell as we run out the door and jump in the car.

"So, where to girls?" I ask.

---

"Oh Eleanor, this is pretty," Perrie exclaims as she picked up a gorgeous short blue dress that reached about mid thigh. It had one thick strap with gold flower jewels running from the left shoulder to the right side of the waist. "You have to try it on!"