Chapter 10

"Harry lets go!" I yell down the hallway from my standing point near the door.

"Hold ya horses Finity," replies as he walks towards me.

When he reaches me I yell a quick goodbye to the other lads and walk out the door. Harry and I jump in the car and we take off towards the mall.

----4 hours later---

"Stop laughing that was not funny!" Harry complains as we walk inside the house.

"Oh but it was," I say continuing to laugh at him.

"What is all the racket?" Zayn asks walking downstairs with all the other boys. 'Oops I guess I woke them up,' I thought to myself.

"Well, when we were at the mall Harry accidentally walked into a clothing rack and knocked it over, he picked it back up but it had created a domino effect and all the clothes racks in the store fell down," I stop briefly, hearing the boys chuckle and then I continue, " and if that wasn't bad enough, someone had tweeted that Harry was at the mall and he was mobbed by like 150 screaming teenage girls," I date laughing, "oh and they ripped his shirt," I finally conclude while pointing to Harry's shirt.

"That'll teach ya for going somewhere public without security," Zayn laughs.

"Yeah, yeah. I'm tired so I'm gonna go to bed. Night," Harry replies and walks up the stairs towards his room.

Everyone follows him except Zayn, Louis and I. Louis walks into the kitchen and I walk into the lounge room, plopping myself down on the three seater couch.

"Hey Infinity, can I talk to you for a second?" Zayn asks.

"Of course," I say smiling, "what's up?"

"Well I haven't told anyone yet, and I wanted the opinion of a girl, and I'm closer to you than El, but of course I love you both like sisters," he says.

"Ok...so again, what's up?" I say as I chuckle a little.

"Well you know how I'm dating Perrie? Well I want to propose to her... What do you think?" He asks nervously, slightly chewing on his bottom lip.

"Are you kidding me? That's amazing! You should definitely do it! I love Perrie and you are both so good together," I state excitedly, "Hey is this why you haven't been talking much lately? Cause you've been kind of quiet since I got here."

"Ok I'm glad you think it's a great idea. Yeah that's why," he says shyly, "sorry Finity but I'm exhausted! Thanks for talking with me, night." He says giving me a hug.

About 5 minutes later, Louis walks out of the kitchen with a glass of water in his hands.

"So how are you liking it here so far Infinity?" Lou asks me while sitting down.

"It's great so far thanks Bro," I say, "thank you for letting me stay here again."

"You know you're always welcome here baby girl," he says getting up and giving my a hug, "now if you don't mind I'm going to go an get some sleep with my girl. Love you sis."

He marches upstairs and I follow eventually. I walk into my room, get into my pajamas, jump into bed and go to sleep.

---

I wake up at around 9AM the next morning and get in the shower. Once I get out I go into my wardrobe and put on a pair of navy blue and red training leggings and a red and white training crop top, I also throw on a black singlet. I walk downstairs and see that Niall is sitting in the kitchen with a piece of toast in his mouth.

"Hey Duck. Watcha wanna do today?" He asks.

"Well I'm planning on going to the gym in a bit. Do you guys wanna come?"