Chapter 11

It's two o'clock by the time Niall and I arrive home. All the boys had fallen asleep on the couches in the living room with the TV on. Louis was sprawled out like a starfish on the floor while Zayn was laying at his feet. Liam was half on half off the couch, and Harry was leaning up against the single couch, his head tipped backwards in an awkward manner.

"Well, looks like some people were waiting up for us, I guess they didn't succeed though." I chuckle.

"I guess not," Niall replies back, smiling to himself.

We both walk upstairs in silence, not an awkward silence, but a comfortable one. We reach my door and stand there for a moment before I speak. 

"Thank you for an amazing night Niall. It was probably the best night of my life," I say laughing a little bit and grinning.

"No Infinity, thank you. You made this night perfect for me," he says smiling back at me. I just blush in response.

"Goodnight Niall," I finish and kiss him on the cheek, winking at him as I slowly pull away.

"Tease," he replies, returning my wink, "goodnight duckling," he says as he slowly leans in and softly kisses my cheek.

"Tease," I whisper, but still loud enough so he can still hear me. We both chuckle and walk into our rooms. I change into a pair of comfy sweats and a baggy shirt, and jump into bed, slowly drifting off to sleep.

---

"Get up!"

"No!"

"Yes! Don't make me squash you again. Remember what happened at cheer camp?" as soon those words leave my alarm clocks mouth, I immediately recognise who it is. I jolt up out of my bed.

"Oh my gosh! What are you doing here Josh?" I ask excitedly as I jump into his arms and give him a big hug.

"Well, I came to visit my parents and I thought, as long as I was here that I'd come and see you," he says, returning my hug.  You see Josh moved into an apartment a couple of streets from my old house. He moved in as soon as he turned 18. He left his parents back here and moved over to the other side of England, just to join our cheer team. You should also know that he is my cheer brother, one of my best friends.

"Aww don't I feel special," I say.

"Well you are special," he replies pinching my right cheek. I laugh and slap his hand away.

"Let me go and get dressed,  I'll grab an apple and then we can go out."

"Sounds like a plan."

"Hey do you have a gym around here? And I mean a cheer slash gymnastics gym, cause you must have considering you were an amazing tumbler when you came to us two years ago, and you'd never been with an official cheer team before."

"Yeah, my parents actually own a small building about 15 minutes from our house, it used to be their business but once they closed it down I turned it into my own cheer gym, it's completed with spring floors, tumbling shapes and a tumble track, along with stretching equipment. We can go and practice some tumbling passes if you want, and maybe even some partner stunts?"

"That sounds amazing, just let me get into some gym clothes." With that, I walk into my wardrobe and close the door behind me. I decide to wear my back and pink sport crop top that says 'Never Stop', a pair of black 3/4 leggings that have pink leg cuffs and a pink waistband, and a pink 'WORLDS' bow. I quickly jump out of my wardrobe and throw my cheer Nfinities on.

"You ready?" I ask Josh, linking my arm with his.

"You betcha," he says, "oh we'll have to stop off at my house for a moment because I have to get into my gym clothes."