Chapter 7

We finally get to their house and we unload the car. When we get inside I just look around, Their house is huge but it always was. It's a grey and white colour scheme and it looks really good! I drop my bags in the lounge room and sit down, I pull out a pillow from a cupboard and lay down.

"I'm gonna go to sleep Lou," I say as I get comfy.

"That's cool, but you do know that you have a room right?" He questions.

"I know but this will be more fun to see the boys reactions," I say evilly.

"You evil little cheerleader!" He laughs.

He says goodnight to me and heads up stairs so I decide to get some more sleep.

---

"Who is that?" I hear someone ask.

"I don't know, roll her over."

They touch my arm slightly and I jump up, they jump backwards and let out a little squeal. They continue to look at me until they realise who I am.

"Oh my gosh! Infinity!" They all say at once, except Niall who has always called me his little duckling.

They quickly tackle me onto the couch as they smother me with hugs.

They eventually let me go and we start talking about how everything has been going lately.

"So how's cheer going?" Niall asks. "Have you gotten you full out yet?" Niall was the one that always helped me practice my tumbling while I was here.

"It's going great thanks, well it was. Yeah I did, I just don't land it every time but I'm getting close," I reply.

"That's great!" He says back.

We talk for a little while more until we all decide to go and get Lou and El and have some dinner. We ordered Indian and sat down to eat it.

"So how long are you going to stay with us?" Zayn asks.

"A year," I reply casually.

Harry starts to choke on his food as the rest of them just pause and stare at me with wide eyes.

"That long? That's amazing!" Zayn says.

"Yep"

I tell them all about the cheer team and how I have trials and everything that my Mum told me.

"Well I'm sorry to break up this party but I am tired so goodnight boys!" I say. I get up and start to walk over to the bottom of the stairs.

"Wait Infinity, we all swapped rooms so you have Liam's old one now," Louis says to me when I start climbing the stairs.

"Oh ok. Thanks Lou, night everyone."

I hear a chorus of goodnights as I walk up to my new room. It's just plain at the moment. White walls, a nice timber bed frame (obviously with a mattress on top). The bed had white sheets and a blue quilt on top. I set my bags down and get out my toothbrush and a set of pajamas to get into, I was too tired to have a shower right now so I decided on having one in the morning. I walk into my ensuite (I also just have a walk in wardrobe) and brush my teeth and get into my pajamas. I slip under the covers of my new bed and close my eyes. Just as I'm drifting off into sleep Niall comes in and tells me that we're going shopping tomorrow to go and get some things to decorate my room and that we're going to paint it and everything, I just nod I'm reply and fall asleep as he exits that room saying 'goodnight my lil' Duckling'.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey everyone, this was just a filler chapter before everything starts so I apologize if it's not very good.

Oh my gosh! I can't believe I got to 160 reads!! That amazing!! Thank you everyone for reading!! Oh and I would love it if you could maybe leave some comments and tell me some things that you would like to happen and things like that and what you think of the story so far so yeah. Thank you so much again!! :D

-Rocky xx