Chapter 1

Janny's P.O.V

I woke up to the sound of Drag Me Down by One Direction playing on my phone.I grabbed my phone and shut off my alarm.Today's the day I'm flying back to Sydney to spend Christmas with my family. I'm really happy I got some time off work for the holidays.

I got up out of bed and took a quick shower.Afterwards I put my hair up in a messy bun,put some light  makeup on and some clothes. (the clothes are in the picture above)

I grabbed my suitcase from my room and walked into the kitchen of the apartment I shared with Katy and Mia, to see Katy sitting at the table eating cereal and scrolling through her twitter feed.

"Hey I'm gonna leave for Sydney now," I said. Katy looked up from her phone.

"So you're coming back two days after New Years?" She asked.I nodded.

"Where's Mia?" I questioned, obviously wanting to say goodbye to her before I left.

"She's sleeping," Katy said. I nodded.

"MIA GET YOUR ASS IN THE KITCHEN!" Katy yelled. A few minutes later,Mia walked into the room.

"What the hell do you want?..." She said, half asleep.

"I'm leaving for Sydney now,"I said, laughing. She smiled.

"Tell your brother I fucking love Sounds Good Feels Good by the way," Mia said. She's a Huge fan of 5sos. It's kinda funny.

"Okay, whatever. I'll see you guys soon" I said,walking out the door.

"BYE!!!"Katy and Mia yelled as I left. I honestly surprises me we don't get 20 noise complaints everyday.

After going through security and waiting n the airport for about an hour,my flight finally got called.I got up and walked into the plane. I sat down in my seat and soon fell asleep,since I had gotten up early that morning .

I woke up about 7 hours later to a voice coming through the speakers of the plane. "The plane is landing in two minutes,everyone please turn off all electronics" a flight attendant said.

A few minutes later,the plane landed and everyone around me started getting up and grabbing their stuff.I did the same,and got off the crowded plane.

It felt nice to finally be back to where I grew up.It was pretty warm in Sydney, since it was summer of course. I called a cab and waited outside the airport.

When the cab pulled over,I quickly got in and gave the man driving the address to my brother's house that he shares with Calum,Luke and Michael. I'm pretty sure that's their names, I don't remember them very well since we never talked much.

After about twenty minutes of making awkward small talk with the cab driver, he finally dropped me off at my brother's house. I paid him and walked up to the door.

I rang the doorbell and a few seconds later a boy with dirty-brown hair opened the door. I couldn't quite recognize him.

"Hi, I'm Janny,Ashton's sister." I said. "Oh! I'm Luke Ash's friend.I'm in the band." He said, awkwardly. I nodded.

"Ashton's out getting groceries right now,But you can come in and hang out with me and the guys sitting on a couch in front of the Tv.

"Hey, this is Janny, Ash's sister."luke said to the guys. They looked at me for a second before getting up and tackling me with hugs. I giggled.

"HI WELCOME WE HAVEN'T SEEN YOU IN LIKE FOUR YEARS!" a guy with red hair said.

"Sorry,you might not remember us.We probably wouldn't remember you if Ashton didn't talk about you all the time" The guy with somewhat dark brown hair said.

"Well,I'm Michael and this guy is Calum. You've already met Luke" Michael said. I nodded.

"So where should I put my stuff?" I asked.Luke picked up my suitcase.

"I'll put this in the spare room for you" He said before running up the stairs with my stuff. Wow,these guys have a lot of energy.

We all sat down on the couch once Luke got back.  "So,what kind of music do you like?" Calum asked.

"Well I mostly like pop hits and rap music.But I like you guys and One Direction, 21 Pilot and Green day" I just finish good thing I was done because  Calum cut me off by screaming "WE'RE KEEPING THIS GIRL", then the door opened.

"I'M HERE GUYS DID YOU FORGET ABOUT ME?!" My brother yelled.I smiled and ran to the door to see him.

"DUDE I MISSED YOU SO MUCH!" I yelled hugging him. He laughed. "I missed you too," he replied.

After all the hugging and shit,we all went back to sit down on the couch. "Do you play Fifa?" Michael asked.I shrugged.

"Sometimes" I answered. "Let's play " Michael said.I laughed and gabbed a controller.

"You're on" I said

After about three hours of playing video games and eating pizza, we all decided to go to sleep.

"Um, where's the guest room?" I asked, still not really sure where everything is.

"Luke go show her where the guest room is" Michael said. Luke walked close to me, and held my hand. He lead me up the stairs and to a room, where my stuff was next to the bed.

"Here's the guest room,if you need anything my room is right across the hall" Luke said with a smile.

"Thank's, Goodnight" I said,closing the door.

" Goodnight!" He answered. I went through my suitcase and found some pyjamas . I put them on before laying down on the bed and checking Twitter I saw Ashton tweeted me.

@/Ashton5sos: Had a fun day with my sister and the guys!

I retweeted his tweet before putting my phone down on the bedside table and trying to go to sleep. I couldn't stop thinking of Luke, he was just so nice and cute and funny. Maybe he likes me back? Who knows.

I soon fell asleep, thinking of Luke.

------------

FINALLY DONE! I know it's late well here in Canada it's 2:50 am (made in the am :D) Lol im sorry but the next chapter's aren't gonna be so good because my friend Mia made to so check her out youtubeandnetflix and I did change like one part and this is not really copy right because she said I could do his so make sure to favorite this if you liked this and if you have any idea's inbox or comment :) ~Janny