Chapter 7

Friday 11th 2015

The day that will change my life forever.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up by a ringtone going off, I laugh by hearing that its Perfect by One Direction, I need that shit. I look around and jump when I saw someone next to me but realizing it's Brandi, I look on my bedside table and saw Brandi had a text. I just left it because I don't want to disturb her privacy.

But she kept having texts,now I was trying to sleep but it drove me insane,so I get up and walk over and look at her texts, my stomach drops when I read it. "What's Janny' number? She cute" It didn't say a name just a number, I wondered do people only like me because I'm "cute" maybe I dont really know him, who did I meet with Brandi that I didn't talk to much, eh whatever i'll think about it later.

I walk to the bathroom in my room and take a quick shower.

When it hits me, DILLON! but, eh, okay it could be, not saying it is though.I rinse out my hair then ring it out, get a towel almost falling then get out.

I apply light makeup and put on my clothes I grabbed before taking a shower, just a pair of gray sweat pants and a white baggy shirt with my glasses and put my hair in a messy bun.

I get out and see Brandi on her phone,she looks over and smile, "Hey, you're in a good mood today" I say chuckling "Yeah, my friends said that we can go to the beach tonight and we should bring a date" Immediately I thought of Luke, damn do I really love him that much? WOAH DID I JUST SAY LOVE? "Okay who are you bringing?" I asked "Henry, my boyfriend" Maybe I should bring Luke, ill go ask him later. I just nodded "I'm hungry" I say "same" "Let's go to McDonald's" I say "Omg that would be so good to be honest, yes".

We get down stairs and I see the all the boys sitting on the couch. "Hey were going to McDonald's does anyone wanna come?" I ask them "I'll go" Luke said getting up. I smiled, we decided to walk since it was only 5 minutes away.

Brandi's P.O.V

"So Luke what are u doing tonight?" Janny asked him, oh shit I hope she doesn't ask him if he wants to come. "The boys and I our going to the studio to record some song and that, why?" Luke responds oh thanks god.

"Oh I was wondering..." Janny was saying when I cut her off "Do you guys wanna go to Subway or somewheres else? McDonald's is closed I think"
Luke looks at me then back to Janny. "Doesn't matter, we can go to subway instead" Luke says. Janny nodded and so did I.

Luke never asked Janny what she was about to say nor did Janny finish it.

We arrived to Subway, ordered then sat in a bot. About 5 minutes in our conversation I see Gabe and wave for him to come sit with us, Gabe was always a good friend of mine, I remember he liked me and when I started dating Henry he was so jealous it was cute.

He came and sat next to me since Janny and Luke were sitting next to each other, I do think they would be a good couple but I promised Noah that he'd be Janny's date tonight.

"Who's this?" Janny asked with a smile. "This is Gabe my friend" I tell her. "Nice to meet you" Janny says shaking his hand. " Nice to meet you too, and Luke! How's it going buddy!" Gabe says. "It's been a while huh?" Luke says. "Yeah!" Gabe says.

Janny P.O.V
So this Gabe dude apparently knows Luke, I wonder how, maybe just old high school friends.

I took another bite of my sub and just listened to Luke and Gabe talking, Luke's voice echoed in my ears, I carefully examined his face, when he smiled, he's dimples showed. I always wanted dimples. His lip ring, gorgeous blue eyes.

Dang, I'm really falling for him, he turned and looked at me and giggled "Why are you staring at me" He whispered. I shrugged, looking him in the eye's, he smiled and turned back to Gabe but he reached for my hand, and I excepted it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys! Sorry I haven't updated in a while, hope you like my ending 😉