Chapter 8

Gabe soon left and Luke and I were still holding hands.

Brandi got up because she wanted more juice. "So why did u want to know if I was doing anything tonight?" Luke asked looking at me, "Oh because there's a beach party tonight, and Brandi says I need a date and I was wondering if you wanted to come but you're going to the studio" I said, I really wanted him to come.

"Oh, well sorry we're going to write some songs and that, but maybe I could ask the boy's to go without me" He said smiling, smiling back, I say "Maybe" and checked my phone.

Brandi came back

We decided to leave, Luke let go of my cold hand, I didn't want to let go but I had to put my stuff in the garbage and that. We walked back home on the side walk of Sydney.

Luke kept bumping into me, every time he saw me almost falling he'd smile, laugh to himself. "You're so mean!" I tell Luke slapping him in the chest, he giggled. I looked down and smiled, I really like it here, it's like if my future is destined to be with the boys, I know it sounds weird, but I really think I fit in with the boys.

"So do you have anyone to go to the beach party with you?" Brandi says "yeah" I look up to Luke with a smile "I might bring Lucas here" I say looking back to Brandi, when I told her that Brandi got really nervous for some reason, but she just nodded.

We got home and Brandi and I ran upstairs. I looked at my phone and say it was 1:38pm today was Friday 11th, it felt like it was Saturday.

"Hey Brandi? U should pick a outfit for me" I said looking through my closet, "I was hoping you'd ask" she says jumping up her bed like a little red corvette, she ran to me placing both hand on my shoulders and making me sit on my bed, she walked back to my closet and roamed threw it.

"There" Brandi placed a baggy floral see through shirt that goes to about my belly button with a pair of high waisted jean shorts and white strap flip flops, to put under my outfit, I took a white bikini bathing suit and proceed in the bathroom.

After putting everything on, I let my hair down relieving my wavy long hair, I already had some mascara and that from this morning so I just left it.

I get out and Brandi already got her outfit and hair done, she wore a dress that's short in front then gets longer in the back, and she just wore a messy bun, she was already beautiful without makeup so she didn't put any, I look at my phone and it was just 3 "Ugh why is it so slow today" I saw plopping on my bed, "because you're excited for tonight!" Brandi says laying down next to me.

4 Hours past

We go downstairs and the boys are also getting ready to leave to go to the studio. Luke was leaning over the counter texting someone or whatever, he looks over with his vibrant blue eyes looking straight into mine, I smiled. "So you're coming" I say walking towards him, he smirks "What you don't want me to" immediately I felt bad, I tend to do that a lot, I do or say something but I feel bad "No, I'm sorry I didn't mean it like that! I feel bad now" I say Luke laughs "No! Hun! It was just a joke I'm kidding" he said raising up his arms and pulling me towards his chest, hugging me tight like a secured burrito, I hugged him back smiling in his chest, I liked this, a lot, so of course it can't last forever, we pull away, "ready to go?" Brandi says walking in the room, me and Luke nods and we walk out.

We get a cab and all squeezed in the back, Brandi on the right, Luke in the middle and me on the left. Luke and Brandi were having this discussing of which one is better, pancakes or waffles, personally I like waffles better I don't even like pancakes, I'm pretty sure Luke agreed because all he said were good things he was saying we're about waffles,
I really wasn't paying attention, I was just looking out the window, daydreaming like usual.

After Luke and Brandi stopped arguing Brandi was looking out her window while Luke looked out of mine, he kept looking at me, I think he thought something was wrong since I didn't join the conversation because he looked like he was trying to figure something out. That's when he leaned by me and whispered "Is something wrong?" I just shake'd my head of a sync of saying no. I didn't want him to think I was mad at something or something was wrong, because I was good, but I think he thought something was wrong because he reached and grabbed my hand leaning back to my ear saying "I'm here darling" leaving butterflies go crazy in my stomach while he left a squeeze on my hand.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
OHHHHHHH
Sorry guys this chapter was short,
Next one will be longer ~ love Janny