Chapter 9

Luke's P.O.V

When we arrived I decided to go say hi to some old friends, I asked Janny to come but she said it was okay.

In the corner of my eye, as my friend zack was rambling about some hot chick, I see a familiar guy approach Janny, I felt my fist clench and my legs stiffened, if this boy lays a finger on her.... Wtf am I saying, I'm Luke fucking Hemmings, I'm not jealous! If I wanted to I could bang any girl right now, what the fuck is wrong with me! Damn, I am jealous.

Janny just frowned at him and awkwardly hugged him, huh weird, Luke God damn you're just jealous stop making stuff up. Janny soon walked away from this man and puffed out air out of her mouth.

My eyes followed her as she walked towards the table with Alcohol spread all over it. She picked up a solo cup and put it back taking a beer bottle, I believed it was Coors light. She looks around popping the cap off, she spots me as I quickly look away, to see a girl in her bathing suit throwing sand at this boy.

She comes next to me following with a "hey" escaping her soft lips, "hey" I say smirking looking down at her beer bottle, she takes a sip, rather I should say chug it. Pulls it down and smiles. I shake my head laughing "I'm guessing you like it?" I ask her. A huge grin appear on her face and nods "Oh yes baby!" she says following by a laughter, butterflies fill'ed my stomach.

Janny's P.O.V

When I saw Luke I rushed to him, I didn't want to see Noah, when he approach me, it was awkward, it's always awkward seeing your middle school Ex. What was he even doing here? How did he know what I looked like after so long? A million questions were flowing through my head but deep down I was thinking about one thing, Luke, damn that was cheesy.

We all decided to go sit by the fire, by we I meant Calum, Ashton, Michael, Luke, Noah and I apparently Noah and the boy's were pretty good friends, Noah sat across from Calum, Luke and I, how it was made was that we were sharing a bench thing and so that made Noah across of us. He kept looking at me, then turning to Michael or Ashton, sometimes Calum, but Calum knew I felt awkward, so he tried to avoid Noah to look over here, that's why they're my best friends.

I get up to go grab another beer bottle, I make my way towards the table with cups half way filled, I lift the lid of the cooler grabbing a bottle, "hey, it's been really long" A deep raspy voice says, I look over and see Noah, "oh...yeah" dropping the bottle back in the cooler and closing the lid I rush to sit besides Luke, Noah gave me weird vibes and I didn't want to deal with him.

I look around and see Brandi with her boyfriend, and Noah speed walking to her, grabbing her at the arm, she turned to him, and slapped his hand away, leaving a red hand print on her arm, they were yelling but I couldn't hear what they were saying. Brandi just pushed him away and yelling fuck off, everyone shot their heads towards them, Noah stubble back and look up to Brandi, under his breath he whispers 'you little bitch!' "You little bitch!" he yells, bringing his fist back walking towards her, the boys all get up and thankfully take Noah before he could hurt Brandi.

"Let me go! this bitch deserves a few punches" I quickly get up and walk towards Brandi, she was shocked at his sudden movements, "H-h-he al-almost punched me" she falls to here knees and starts crying. "Hey- hey look at me, it's going to be fin-" "You!" she says pointing to me "its all your fault, because of you he's mad at me" Brandi says. Maybe It's not a good idea to move here, I've already embarrassed myself in front of every single person standing at this beach, snapchatting me, sending it to their friends, put it on their story.

Ashton lifts me up, my vision started to get blurry, my stomach twist and turned, I couldn't breath properly, no not a panic attack, I don't want to pass out, I don't want anyone to think I'm doing this for attention, as if I'm faking this because my brother was the famous one and I always wanted the attention that he's getting. I began tripping over my feet, Ashton lifts me and brings me to the car, he knows that the only person who can make me calm down is Anne, my mom.

We all pile up in the car, Luke comforted me on the drive home, so I wouldn't pass out, and I didn't, thanks to Luke, once I started breathing normally we decided to all get slushy's .

We arrive at a gas station and all went in, got some junk food with each a slushy. After paying we got back in the car, singing to sounds good feels good and went home.

I get inside, following the boys, and going to my room putting the junk food in the fridge and running up the stairs.

I plop on my bed and get on my laptop. Katy and Mia wanted to Skype tonight so I called them. After the third ring they picked up. "Hey guys I have to tell you something" hey gave me a confused look "what's up?" Katy put. I took a deep breath. " I think I'm gonna move here"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys! I'm sorry for being so long anyways hope you like this chapter I'll try and update next week