chapter 6

Janny's P.O.V

All of the sudden, Luke gets up. The girl, Luke was talking to was trying to get his attention, but Luke ignored her, maybe he did like me.

"Janny, will u listen to me now?, what about now? Janny!" Brandi says impatient." Sorry" I say kinda laughing, he doesn't like her that much, she was literally poking him to get his attention, I mean I couldn't really help it but laugh.

"Anyways, we should come to the beach tomorrow and I could invite a few of my friends, you know, so u won't have to be with the boys all the time, and hey maybe you could visit more to see us as well!" I smiled, picturing all the good memorize we could have, finding boyfriends together, picturing what her friends look like, I should visit more honestly, maybe I should move here.

"Sure, I'd love that" I say smiling, she smiles too.

Ashton approaches us smiling, probably happy I made at least one friend, he was always happy for me when I made friends, mostly because we were closed so they would become Ashtons friend too, it was always like that, my friend, his friend, his friend, my friend.

"Hey Ash" I say "hey Janny" he says sitting across from me and Brandi. I turn to Brandi and say "Hey we should have a sleepover!" "Yeah" she says excited.

"Well were about to leave so if Brandi wants to come home with us or something..." " I came here with my brother, I'll just tell him I'm going at your place " Brandi says, Ashton nods. Brandi and I gets up and go find Her brother.

Brandi see's him talking to these girls and points me where he was so we walk towards him.

"Hey Dillon, I'm gonna go over at Janny's tonight" Brandi tells him, he looks at me smile as a greeting then turns back to Brandi. "K cya tomorrow?" He asked "Yup, I don't know exactly when but sometime tomorrow" He nods following with a hug.

We go find the boys and see them snapchating stuff.

Then it hits me, we can't all fit in the car.Oh well I'm sure someone will figure it out as well, and not only me. Ashton gets in the driver seat,Calum in the passenger, Michael in the back,Brandi in the middle, and me in the last seat, Luke opens my door but see that theres no more room.

"Mind if I sit on you?" Luke ask, casual, "Ummm I guess not?" I say giggling. He gets in,sits on me then closes the door.Brandi was taking pictures of Luke sitting on me, laughing her ass off, with Calum turned around taking pictures as well.

We get home, and Brandi and I go upstairs.I go on my laptop and see I have messages from Katy on Skype asking to skype later. I reply to her saying I have a friend over but if she wants we can skype.

"Hey Brandi, wanna skype my friend?" She looks over and smiles."Sure".

We soon get a reply from Katy saying I'll go ask Mia if she wants to skype as well.We get a call and Katy and Mia pops on the screen.

"HIII!" They both yelled, damn they yell to much. "Hey guys! This is Brandi" "Hi!" Brandi says.

"So Janny how's Sydney?" Mia says. "Pretty good, I'm really glad I could at least make one friend thanks to Calum" I say. Just then Calum swings my door open barging in my room, following with "You said my name?" "Calum, were u eavesdropping on us?" He's eyes came wide. "No!, I was just pacing by, then I heard you say my name" I get up "Whatever, now can u please leave I'm trying to talk to my friends" I say trying to shove him out of my room. "IS THAT CALUM! KATY GET YOUR ASS BACK HERE CALUM IS HERE!" Mia yells.

You could hear someone screaming in the background I assume it was Katy. Calum was always her favorite out of the four. Calum hears Katy  so he comes back in my room, run's to my laptop and plops on my bed lying on his side with his hand on his cheek.

"Hello ladies" He said in a deep voice, this is why I love them, they always joke around and are funny.

    "Mia, what do you wa.......CA-CA-CA-CALUM HOOD!?" I sit next to Calum on my bed and roll my eyes, this is going to be great.

Calum laughs "Yes hello" he says in a american accent which wasn't that great, but I didn't say anything, he glared at me since I was laughing at his terrible accent though. 

He talked for while and  Calum and I decided to play some fifa since Brandi fell asleep .

"You know how to play right?" "Know? i'm the best what are you talking about?" I say.

He goes on his account then fifa, "Be ready to get your ass kicked" Luke says walking in "Hes the ultimate champion" "Awwwh lukey pockey shut up" Calum says I laugh. Luke sits between me and Calum focused on the screen.

"WHAT! I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS NONE SENSE YOU'RE PROBABLY HACKING" Calum yells "Oh Calum please you were probably the one hacking all this time" Michael says going up the stairs. "Damn Calum, I really believed in you" Luke says and hugs me on the side,giving me goosebumps "YOU GUYS ALL HURT MY FEELINGS" Calum fake cries. I shrug "Honey you'll live" I say sassy going upstairs. "I love this girl" Luke says while Calum continues to cry.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

DONE YES FINALLY