Chapter 4

The picture above is what Janny looks like

Janny's P.O.V

I wake up, snuggled in a fuzzy gray blanket on the couch, I guess Luke never brought me upstairs. I get up and go in the kitchen to go make myself, egg's hopefully we have egg because it's easy to make and I'm too tired to make anything else.

When I arrive in the kitchen I see Luke leaning over the kitchen Island on his phone. "Hey Luke" He looks up and blush, why is he blushing? "Hi" that's odd, but I just ignore it. I go in the fridge and luckily we have eggs.

I find a pan and place the pan on the stove then putting the heat at 5 to 6. I quickly go back to the fridge because I left the door open, before closing it I grab the butter and shut the door. After a few minutes waiting for the stove to warm up, I grab a butter knife from one of the drawers and take some butter and plop it in the heated pan.

I crack the egg, and it falls in the pan I put back the container of eggs in the fridge and the butter then put the shell in the compose bag and return to the stove.

After a few minutes of waiting my egg is ready, I put it in a plate then turn off the stove and I go back to the couch. I sit down and turn on the TV going on Netflix with the boy's Xbox and watch Sherlock Holmes, thankfully I remember what episode I'm at so I could watch it.

I check my phone real quick to check the time, but my phone was blowing up, all from Twitter, people saying 'They look so cute #juke' or 'I don't ship it' even ' JUKE FOR LIFE #juke' I click on one of the notification and click on the tag #juke and see the picture of Luke and I asleep on the couch I scroll down and see a girl who didn't crop out the picture well so it said Ashton posted it.

I go see Ashtons profile and see the tweet '@/ashton5sos what do you say guys, you 'ship' it? #juke' with the picture of Luke and I.

"Oh my god" I get up and run upstairs and go find Ashton.

I open a door and thankfully it was Ashton's room, "Ashton!" he turn's to me while twisting his back you could tell he was tired. "Huh?" he say's, yup definitely tired. "Why'd you post a picture of me and Luke asleep cuddling on the couch?" I say scrolling to see more tweet's "Because you guys looked cute" then it hit me! That's why Luke blushed! he must have seen the picture. I scroll down more and see Calum posted a tweet as well '@Calum5SOS Awwwwh look at these cuties <3' with a picture I check Michael's twitter and he reposed Ashton's tweet. I go and see if Luke reposed any of this, but he didn't...Maybe he didn't like me like I thought, he definitely saw it though if he was blushing this morning, but maybe it wasn't because of the picture... Maybe it was something else? Damn I've been watching to much Sherlock Holmes lately.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OMG I LIED OOPS SO TURNS OUT I UPDATED THIS ONE INSTEAD OF HIM BUT I MIGHT UPDATE THIS ONE AGAIN THEN UPDATE HIM IT'S JUST I DON'T HAVE ANY IDEAS FOR HIM SOOO YEAAH :) I really hope you liked this chapter and CLIFFHANGER AHHHHHHH anyways! I'm excited for you guys to find out what come's next :) ~Janny