chapter 11

You know that feeling when your crush does something and u can't help but have butterflies and never want them to stop? Well, that's what I was feeling, and I kissed back. Then I realized how we weren't alone when Calum noted with a "took em long enough" then he got up and left.

I smiled embarrassed but happy we were kissing, I felt his lips becoming thinner as he smiled too.

We pulled apart and everyone was looking, Ashton draw was dropped, fuck I forgot he was here. Calum came back with a party popper and pull'ed at it.

Embarrassed again I blushed and hid in Luke chest as he pulled me closer, I look up at him as everyone resumed to the movie like nothing happened and gave me another peck on the lips.

-------------------------

I was laying in my bed when I heard the door open, I bet that's somebody who wants to kidnap me, shit. I lean over my bed and grabbed my baseball bat, just in case and lie down when I see a familiar face, Ashton.

"Jesus! why are you coming in my room at..." I look at my phone "3 in the morning?!" I yell at him, "I wanted to talk to you" I gave him a questioned look when he continued " I don't think you and Luke should be dating while you're about to go back home in a few weeks." I never told him how I was staying, and maybe it's too early, I'm not even sure if I wanna stay or not.

"Ashton...." my word fade off to silents. He nods his head, I continue "I,I think I might move here actually" in a split second his face drops as Micheal barges into the room "What!" they both yell in unison. "Shhh I cover their mouths, you guys can't tell anyone" Micheal hugs me, happy I might be staying, followed by Ashton. "We won't tell anyone."

--------------------

I feel someone jumping on me, I open my eyes look over and see it was Luke who woke me up. I groaned and turned back over "Luuuuke let me sleep" he laughs and wraps his arms around me squeezing me tight as if I would leave him.

"I heard some news," he says in his raspy voice that made my heart gush "yeah? what was it?" I asked slowly falling back asleep in his arms. "you're staying" he says while giving me a tight squeeze. My eyes shot wide open, I swung up and turn "who told you! it was Ashton huh?" he let go of me, a rush of guilt hit me as he said "what you didn't want me to know? and no Ashton didn't tell me, I heard u over the call with... wait u told Ashton!" I hug him feeling bad I haven't told him "Only last night he came in my room and asked about, us, I swear I was gonna tell you it's just I'm not sure yet." He wraps his arms around me again "It's okay babe" He. just. called. me. babe.

At this point, I'm not sure what we are, but I do know that I'm moving here and becoming their body guard or something, I love them all so much but I don't think I could leave Luke. But that's something to worry about later as our arms around each other and our legs intertwined falling asleep as he sang to me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry its so short and it took so long to update but i hope you liked this chapter