Chapter 13

20th Sunday 2015

Mia and Michael have been hitting it off really well since they met, they didn't stop talking once. Probably too distracted with all the bands they like and books. They actually have a lot in common, and yes Michael likes to read, a matter of fact, he loves it.....but not as much as pizza.

Katy and Calum aren't strangers either, since that time he met her when I was skyping them, he couldn't stop talking about how funny and smart she was, he really likes her and I've never seen him like that before. And now that she's here, they didn't stop talking either.

I so happy they're finally here and the boys got along with them so fast.......faster than I expected but It still makes me happy they could come down for Christmas since it's only a few days away.

I still find it weird how everyone has kinda in a relationship or I should say crush except for Ashton, I remember all my friends were telling me about how 'hot' and how much they loved my brother, it seemed like he could get any girl he wanted but never wanted anyone except this one girl in his class. Sandra Stone, he had the biggest crush on that girl for so long, I mean who didn't? She was gorgeous, she had long brown hair, crystal blue eyes, always following the biggest trends. But one day, Ashton finally asked her out and she said no, she gave him so many mixed messages he really thought she liked him and he didn't understand why she said no, he found out it was because he hadn't experience having girlfriends and was in fact, still a virgin. At that time it was trendy to lose your virginity at that age. When he heard it, he couldn't believe it since she was apparently so nice, he went up to her and asked her himself. She confirmed that was the problem and it had broken him and he went through that stage of depression, then the whole dad thing didn't help. He was always like our dad to us. And once he got better all the girls were right back at his lane and it got worse when they started the band.

I go upstairs and change into my new bikini with the straps crisscrossing over my chest into each other that I got from my favorite store, pink. I grab a towel and my phone heading back downstairs and in the corner of my eye I saw Luke's head follow my movement as I passed the living room to head out to the back of the house to go to the hot tub they had for over a year or two. As I pull the cover off and step in, immediately my legs turn red and the heat feels nice sending shivers through my whole body. Right after I'm standing about the waist down in the hot tub, I hear a door open and close I look over revealing Ashton. "Hey Janny, Michael, Mia, Katy, Calum and I are going to a party, something about they want me to get out there and find a girl," he says rolling his eyes at the last part. "Okay, what about Luke?" he smiles "He's gonna stay here, that's another thing, don't do anything you shouldn't do" okay dad  "Ashton!" he grins and with that he goes back inside.

A few minutes later I hear him pull out of our driveway and leaving when suddenly the door opens up again.... popping up, the one and only Luke Hemmings in his trunks. "Hey" was all I could say, I was a lost of words, he's literally breathtaking. "Hey" he says as he gets in, he sits right next to me and smile, looking right into my eyes.

----------------
Okay you guys idk what I think about this chapter and like it's really sad and ik I lied but like please still love me okay byeeee