4. Cute. I mean good.

(Nico's POV)

The next day I skip the first lesson, so I don't have to see Will. I know that I can't hide forever, but at least we don't have to talk in a full classroom. I basically just want to tell him that I don't want to talk to him, but I'm afraid he won't just take it like this.

He may not even have a problem with not talking to me, but he's going to have questions. And I don't want to answer even one of them.
As I stand around in one of the boring, but at least empty hallways of the school with lockers all over the walls someone walks around the corner - Percy.
I should probably add that he has a girlfriend. And that he's pretty attractive and popular. Not like me, obviously, different. Nicer, I guess.
I had a crush on him since the very first time I saw him and even I'm now over it - or at least pushed all feelings I had down until I forgot them - I still enjoy talking to him.
I already said that I'm not interested in getting straight boys into bed, even it's nice to know that I could. Also I'm not sure if he's straight. It doesn't matter anyway, I wouldn't touch him.
Mainly because his girlfriend is pretty cool. But that doesn't mean that I wouldn't enjoy flirting with him now and then - I can just repeat: it's nice to know that you could if you wanted.
'Hey!' He's looking at me.
'Shouldn't you be in class?' Now both of us are laughing.

Later, in the break Will walks straight up to me.
'Can we talk?'
He sounds so shy. Like I would make him nervous. Cute. I mean good. Good. He should be nervous. Be scared, little Will. Run away!
'No.'
'Plea-'
'No.'
'But I really need to-'
'Shut up. Please.'
'No! You gonna listen to me!' Now he doesn't seem shy anymore.
'Later. Not here.'
'I'll wait for you after school. And you'll be there.'
'Don't talk to me like this.'
'I'm sorry.' He really looks like he is.
'See you then.' Probably I'll really be there. Maybe not.