11. Pizza and Chill

(Nico's POV)

I'm in my room all alone and think about wether to get something for dinner or not.
Will's mom gave me cookies, so I'm not really hungry.
It was actually very nice to see her again, I missed Mrs Solace and she was as friendly as I remember her. I wish I could be a little boy again and it would be fine to just sit in her kitchen and let her be friendly forever.
I mean, seriously, after about one hour I was about to ask if she'd adopt me.
Anyway, I went home then, where my father left a note that he was busy over the weekend and would be back on Tuesday.
Not that I would care.

I look at my phone, for the about hundreds time, still not sure if I should order a pizza or not, when I decide to text Will instead.
Now that I decided to have him in my life again and give up on pushing him away, because it just feels so much better to have him around.
So I can as well ask him if he wants to come around.
Unfortunately he's still doomed because of the school skipping and sneaking out of his house at night thing.

A few minutes later he texts me again, saying he'll come over.
Based on what he writes I would assume that his mom thinks I'm lonely.
Well, if I get Will here in that way it's fine.

Soon he rings on the door bell and since I already stood behind the door I open it in the same second.

'Hi.'
'Damn, Nico, did you stood behind the door?'
'Why?'
Will rolls his eyes and comes in.
'Do you want to order pizza?'
'Sure' he looks at me suspicious 'what exactly is this?'
'Pizza?'
'No, why are you so' he gestures with his hands helplessly 'I mean, I won't complain, but... come over for pizza?'
'Do you have a problem with pizza?'
'No' now Will smiles his ridiculously wide smile 'not at all.'

I quietly shake my head. What an idiot. What a lovely idiot.
'You should do this more often.'
I look at my idiot confused 'What?'
'Smiling.'
I didn't realize that I was smiling, immediately I pull on a serious face, what makes both of us laugh.

(Will's POV)

Somehow Nico changed so much in the last few days, just the way he is standing there right now laughing.
I think I should kiss him, who knows how long he'll stay like this, so much more happy.

But he immediately looks serious again - probably it isn't that easy, probably you can't just expect people to put themselves all together again after just a few days.
I kiss him anyway - it's different this time, not so much like the last time, but more home. Warmer, somehow.

After some seconds Nico pulls away 'Food first.'
I roll my eyes, but let him order the pizza and after he hung off the phone he turns around to me and kisses me again, more passionate this time, and quite surprising.
Less careful than the previous times. For a short moment I wonder if that's the Nico the people at school know, if that's the way he kisses other boys - rough and less careful.
Then I remember that it doesn't matter, not for me.
And then I have to stop thinking completely because Nico pushes me to the couch and his hands and lips are everywhere and I don't know where my hands are anymore.

I don't think we would have stopped - time would have stopped, the world maybe, but not Nico and me - if at some point the doorbell wouldn't have ringed and the pizza delivery man stood in front of the door to give the food to a slightly messy Nico.
'Your Pizza.'
'Thanks.' Nico smirked and gave the guy some money before he took our dinner.
We silently eat, sitting on the couch we made out on a few minutes before, now and then for a short moment looking at each other just to blush and look away then.

Nico kissed me. Again.
Damn he's so hot.
But also so cute.
And he's my friend. He needs a friend. He's really sad. And alone. And hot.
He kissed me. Again.
Is this really so complicated or do I just think it is?

I have already eaten half my pizza when I see that Nico still isn't done with his first slice.

'Aren't you hungry?'
'Not really.'

He finishes his one piece, than he takes the rest to the fridge and decides to watch me eat.

'That's kind of uncomfortable.' I tell him honestly, since it really isn't to nice to have him sit and watch you there.
'I'm sorry.'

I put down the last pizza slice and look at Nico, he looks straight back.
'So.' I say.
'Yes?' he doesn't even blink.
'That's all kinda weird.'
'Is that so?' now he smirks. Damn his smirk. I want to talk to him.
'Yeah...'
We still look at each other, Nico still smirks, it's still somehow uncomfortable, but also somehow right. Complicated. Or actually not that much.
I pull him closer until he sits more or less on my lap, Nico's hands are playing with my hair and he still smirks.

I get why everyone here has a crush on him, this smirk is literally stopping me from thinking about anything than about his lips and all the amazing things he had done with them and could still do...

'Wow. Weird?' now Nico is even chuckling a little bit, I can feel it on his whole body. My whole body.

'Yes, kind of.'

I lain in to kiss him again, first soft, softer and sweeter than ever before, also deeper, more meaningful, almost.
The kind of kiss you get completely lost in, you could drown and burn in.
When it's the only thing in the world, until Nico gets closer, even closer, and suddenly there are new things to get lost in and his lips do new things.

And then it wasn't soft anymore, or sweet.
Passionate. Deep. Hot.
So incredibly much. Beautiful. Breathtaking.
His moaning sounds so beautiful, I'm sure I sound stupid, but that doesn't't make Nico stop and he is so beautiful, so damn beautiful and I don't want him to ever, ever stop.

After a while we fall from the couch, but it doesn't matter and we don't mind, the world could end right now and it wouldn't even matter because everything is exploding anyway and it's so beautiful.
So big and beautiful, like millions of stars around us and inside of us that burn out and die just to get born new and I'm afraid if they stop everything might stop, because for once I can't imagine that things should end. So I don't stop.