CHAPTER EIGHTEEN: Proving Her Innocent

Wendy's POV

When school ended that day, I went to my locker to put my things away and as planned, Jessica was near Alina. I walked pass Jessica, who was just at the backdoor of the classroom Alina was in and we smiled at each other in acknowledgement. Alina was talking (most likely gossiping) with her friends in the classroom.

When I arrived at the Music room, Henry and Edwin were already there.

"What took you so long?"

"Whatever, let's just get started." I said and pulled out my phone. As we planned during lunch break, I called Jessica.

"Hello? Jess?"

"Yeap, she's still in the classroom you walked pass just now."

"Okay, so we got to wait till she's alone?"

"Nope, you can come now, before she heads to the hallway where everyone is. It's Henry and Edwin who's gonna do the job. Just make sure she doesn't see both of us."

"Okay."

"Alina's in her last period's classroom. Let's go." I told the boys and made my way out of the music room.

When we arrived where Alina was, we got together with Jessica.

"What? You didn't tell me she was with her friends!" Henry whispered.

"Don't be a coward." Edwin said and smacked his back lightly. Henry scoffed playfully.

"Let's go." Edwin said and pulled Henry along with him. Jessica and I just peeked through the small gap of the backdoor to observe what was happening.

"Hey, Alina." Edwin called out.

"What do you want?"

"Can you come with me for a while? Your mum is outside at the carpark waiting for you." Edwin lied.

"What?" Alina said and walked out of the classroom and headed to the carpark. Edwin and Henry followed after her while both Jessica and I followed secretly.

When we were outside, Alina started to look for her mum.

"Where is she?" She asked as she looked around the carpark and Henry seized this chance. He held up his pointer and used his fingertips to touch her arm. After a few seconds, he backed away and turned to face us before he smiled and nodded, signalling he got it.

"Sorry Alina, we pranked you. Your mum didn't come at all." Edwin said and giggled as he and Henry ran back into the school, laughing on the way.

"What! Hey! Edwin Jordan! You asshole!" Alina shouted across the carpark, into the school entrance.
_____________________________

"The actual report is in the drawer of Alina's parent's room. But now the problem is, how do we get it?" Henry asked after we got back into the music room.

There was silence as everyone tried to think of an idea to retrieve the actual results.

"Ah! Wendy! You said that Alina's holding a party for the seniors at her place this coming Friday, right?" Jessica exclaimed.

"Oh yeah!"

"Hmm... That's not a bad idea also but the problem is how do we sneak into her parent's room without getting caught?" Henry asked.

"Good question..."

"How about this. Like how Jessica and us communicated to bring Alina out just now? Jessica, Edwin and myself could stand outside the door while Henry go in and take it. We'll use our phones to communicate." I suggested.