Ch. 15 Twitter Problems.

Recap:

Yeah I dont think I wanna come to one of these things again, no matter how much Liam tries to convince me, its not even over yet, I'm pretty sure there will be a chunk of missing hair on my scalp. God, I sound like a bitch.

I never thought I'd say this, especially in the hands of One Direction, but  I just wanna go home.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

We climbed into the van. Finally we we're leaving. I couldn't stand one more minute of "Harry Oh my god I'm Like your BIGGEST fan ever!" I dont even care if I sound like a bitch, you would so say the same exact thing if your we're stuck there for what felt like hours. I feel so bad for the boys, but at the same time, they want this. They love they're fans, no matter how annoying they are- can be.

I mean, yeah. I was a fan. I shouldnt be so rude because I would be exactly like them if I was in their position, but if I knew how annoying I was I would think, "This is probably why I get bullied." But, maybe I'm just over exaggerating. Yeah.

I pulled out my new phone and checked the time. 1:10. I just wanna get home already. I want out of this wheel chair and I want my parents. Its bad enough I'm halfway across the fucking earth while they're frantically looking for me, and I'm living this perfect fucking life. Its bad enough I was kidnapped and found my self in a new fucking country and I cant even call my parents or best friend Maddy. Its bad enough that I'm being a bitch while all of these fans would fucking kill me for the spot I'm in. If only they knew what happens at school. 

We all climbed out of the van, well except me because of my stupid fucking wheel chair. Fuck. They got the wheel chair out of the back and helped me get on it. I feel like and old person. I really dont like that. I wheeled myself into the entrance of the hotel, well tried because there we're so many fans that I could barley move an inch without sighing in frustration because I only moved a fucking inch.

Wow, I need to take anger management. But thinking about it; I was bullied, cut, tried to comit suicide twice, kidnapped, and woke up in a new country where I cant even contact my parents, plus I'm half famous and have girls bombarding me threatening to rip my hair/lungs out with a spoon.

Maybe it'd be weird if I wasnt this angry. I guess I should be happy about being with One Direction. Knowing that they will protect me when ever they can. That they would drop everything to come to my rescue. And here I am being a complete fucking bitch complaining about everything. Wow. I am a huge bitch.

Finally making it to the elevator, we pushed the button 9, and up we went. It took a couple seconds but we managed to make it to floor 9, all the way down the hall to the right and into the room. We used to be the room in the left, we have the whole floor, but ever since the little incident, we moved to the right. Not like its that far away, but whatever. Plus, no one ever cleaned it up. Oh well. That reminds me, Louis was supposed to call and ask what they did with my "kidnapper"

"Hey Lou. Arent you gonna call in and ask about my 'kidnapper'?" I asked out of the blue. Everyone was silent when Louis started freaking out.

"Shit." He said, as he took the hotel phone and dialed to the lobby. "Yeah, a couple of days, maybe a week ago. What? Dont you remember? No one? He wasnt there? Fuck?!" He questioned the poor employee. He hung up, pinched his nose bridge and sighed. We all kind of let him cool off, but we all know we were all dying inside to know what was happening.

"Hey, Mate. Wanna tell us what-" 

"HEY MATE WANNA LET ME TELL YOU WHEN I WANT?" Louis yelled at poor Niall, half in a joke matter, but you could tell he was really stressed.