Ch. 16 I cant just snap my fingers and be okay.

Recap:

Harry placed me on the couch as I finally snapped out of my shocked state and started crying more. Harry sat down next to me and hugged me while he whispered sweet nothings into my ear, trying to make it ok.

But the thing was, I'm never ok, I'm always broken.

And its the most annoying damn thing in my life.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

I woke up with a weight of someones arm drapped over me. I looked behind me to see Harry with me in  my bed. The first thing that popped in my mind was 'What did I do last night?' I was really hoping it wasnt what I thought happened, if you catch my drift.

I heard the door creak open as I saw Louis evilly smirking at me. As he came in farther into the room he pulled his phone out from behind him. The worst part was he knew I couldnt get up to get him because One: I had Harry pretty much on top of me, and Two: I stll had to heal my broken ribs. I covered my face with a blanket as I heard many clicks go off. I pulled my hand up and flipped Louis off as he laughed his ass off! I'm suprised Harry hasnt woken up. 

I tapped Harry as I tried to wake him up.

"Thats not gonna do it, love." Louis said still laughing. 

"Then what will!?" I asked, giggling a bit.

Louis left the room, but I could still hear him laughing. He came back with a bucket of water. I questioned him before I realized he was about to pour it all over Harry, but no doubt it would get on me.

"Dont you dare you filfthy ass wipe- LOUIS!" I screamed as Hary sat up.

"Why am I all wet?" Harry asked, looking around. Putting the pieces together he got out of bed and chased Louis around the hotel room.

"THATS WHAT SHE SAID!" Louis screamed and ran out of the room.

"Hey, dont we have to go to the hospital today?" Harry asked when he came back in the room.

"Oh yeah!" I almost forgot.

"Better start getting ready then." Harry said as he left my room.

I sighed and looked for my wheelchair. I think it was still in the car. I pushed my self off my bed and held my nightstand for support, I looked for something to help me walk, but I couldnt find anything. Looks like I'll just hang on to stuff.

I grabbed the door knob and held my self on that. The next thing I know I hear a snap and I'm on the floor with the door knob in my hand. "Am I really that heavy?" I asked letting a tear fall. Damn, that hurt.

"Dylan!! What did you do?" Liam and Niall yelled running down the hall.

"I was trrying to be independent and make something work for once?" I chuckled.

"What happened!" I heard Louis scream running out of his room.

"I dont see the problem. My wheel chair wasnt in the room and we have to go to the hospital today to get a check up on my ribs, I needed something to help me walk." I shrugged.

"You couldve called for one of us." Louis said.

"Im sorry if this sounds offensive, but I dont need your help 24/7. I can do things on my own and I dont wanna feel like if you dont help me Im gonna die because I wont. I just fell nothing happened!" I said calmly.

"Alright. I'll just go get your wheelchair now." Liam said walking out the door. 

"Dyl, I'm sorry. I was just trying to help." Louis said sadly.