Chapter 8: Miss You

Chapter 8: Miss You

The ride home is awkward and full of pain. But I can't figure out why its awkward but its painful because of the empty seat beside me. Of course my phone doesn't turn on until we get out of the car... I go straight up to my bedroom, purposely not looking down the hallway, strip off all my clothes and turn on my big bath tub. I pour in way to much strawberry bubbles and slide in. The warm water envelopes my body and I let the suds wash away all I'm thinking about. I turn on my headphones and close my eyes.

I do my best to block out all thoughts and sounds. The song Always Be Together by Little Mix comes on and it makes me cry. Again. Why do I have to be such a girl? He wouldn't want me to cry. I know he wouldn't. But why can't I stop?

I soon am able to reduce my sobs to sniffles as the music continues through my play list. The moment Miss You by Miley Cyrus come on I start to sob again. I don't know why I put myself through this. He's never coming back. So why do I make myself go through this? Suddenly Worlds Greatest by R. Kelly come on. He used to sing this to me.... Yet again I start to cry.

When the song ends I get out of the tub and put on my fuzzy pajamas I twist my long wet hair up into a bun and I crawl into bed. It's only 6pm but I'm exhausted and I feel like theirs a black hole where my heart should be.

My day was going so well. Why did that stupid accident have to happen? Why is that stupid trophy still up? And why did he have to leave me.... All alone....

A/N:

Sorry it's short. :P

I'm gonna post something long next I promise! Love you all!

Let me know what you think!

-Hailee