Chapter 10: Shopping

I argue with Harry all the way to the mall that he's not buying me anything. "He is so stubborn"

"I am not!" He replies in a teasing tone.

"Did I say that out loud?" I ask him.

"Nope.... I can read minds" we both laugh as he pulls into a parking spot.

He gets out of the car super quickly and as I'm taking my seatbelt of he opens the door and bows deeply like a prince. "My lady"

I giggle and say "why thank you kind sir" oh cumquats! I seriously need to stop this whole giggling thing!

We start walking and in my head I tell myself that I'm not trying anything on because I am NOT going to let him buy me anything. As we get into the mall I spy the windows of Forever 21. I see the most adorable dress. I try to look away so Harry won't see and I'll come back and get it later. But I'm not fast enough.

"Do you like that one?" He asks me.

"What one?"

"Don't play stupid with me Emily" ugh the way he talks makes me melt. "The dress in the window. You like it?" He asks. I try to say no but he drags me towards my favorite store.

Once we're inside I'm in awe. It's been forever since I've been shopping. But Harry obviously knows what he's doing. He quickly walks around pulling different things out and staking them in my arms. Not even giving me the chance to argue. Before I know it I have a stack as tall ad me and I'm shoved into a dressing room. I don't know why the lady let Harry in there but they did. Maybe he worked some of his Boyish British Charm.

As I start to try things on I realize Harry had really good taste. I like 90% of what he has picked out. But I look horrible in all of it.

Harry bangs on my door. "Will you please show me something love?"

"No! I don't look good!" I shout back.

"Let me decide. Show me what you have on right now!"

I slowly open the door and step out in the black and turquoise dress from the window. I feel insecure because its strapless and my chest isn't that big so I cross my arms.

Harry slowly walks over and uncrosses my arms. The touch of his finger tips leaves a tingle on my skin. He grabs my hand and slowly twirls me around like I'm a little princess. Me being the klutz I am I trip and fall into him. At this point were chest to chest. My hands lightly resting on his shoulders. I can feel his breath on my lips. He takes a piece of my hair and tucks it behind my ear. His fingertips leaving a burning trail from my chin to my ear.

He leans in and I close my eyes.

"Your stunning" he whispers.

A/N:

Sorry I haven't been on in a while. It's kind of short. Love you all! I'm going to the 1D/5SOS concert in like 12 hours!!!! An I went to the 5SOS acoustic show in LA.

I HUGGED ASHTON!!!!!!!!!!!!

Literally best week of my life!

Muahhhh! Kisses! Haha

Vote

Comment

Love on!

-Hails