Chapter 5: The Box

Chapter 5: The Box

I tried as quietly as I could to open the box door, but was unsuccessful as everyone turned to look at me. Me and all my glory in jockey pants, an oversized t-shirt, heels and a big hat. The whole room was silent and everyone stared at me. My mom quickly walked over and everyone turned away.

"Honey what happened? Where's your dress?" She asked impatiently.

"I'm fine mom. Someone spilled coke all over my dress and I went to the stables to change." I told her.

"Whose clothes are those?" She asked.

"Their Niall's" I said still not believing myself.

"Niall's? Mr. Horan's Grandson?" She asked in disbelief.

"Ya he's here for the summer" I told her.

"Ok well we will talk more about this later. But you need to meet some people." She said as he ushered me in to the room full of people. Reluctantly I walked forward.

"Mr. Styles I would like you to meet my daughter, Emily."

"Hello it's very nice to meet you Mr. Styles" I said stretching out my hand.

He shook my hand and said "As for you Emily."

'What is with all these people with British accents' I asked my self.

"How old are you?" He asked.

"I'm 16. I turn 17 in July." I told him with a smile.

"My nephew is 17. I'd like you to meet him. Harry? Come over here" he said.

Well what do you know....

"Emily I'd like you to meet my son Harry" he said presenting his son.

"It's alright Sir. We already met." I said as I smiled at Harry.

My mom and his uncle looked mighty confused and I just laughed. Harry was the one to speak up.

"Yes we did." He said. Turning to my mother he said " I'm afraid I'm the one whose responsible for your daughters change of attire." I laughed at his proper wording.

"Mom, Harry spilled coke on my dress in the Blue Bar. That's why I had to go change" I blushed. I never thought I'd see Harry again and here he is all of him and his hot self telling my mom that he was why I needed to change my clothes!

(A/N:)

Hey guys:) what do you think so far??? NOBODY COMMENTS:( I'm sad and I want to know what you think!!!!!

Thanks guys.

-Hailee