Chapter 2: The Blue Bar

As soon as we pulled up I was about to make a break for it.

"Emily wait" my father yelled before I could make a beeline inside.

"Ya Dad?" I asked still kind of fed up.

"Have fun an be safe! Meet us back in the box for the race."

"Ok, Im gonna go to the Blue Bar."

"Ok"

"Bye" I said as I walked towards the VIP entrance.

"Um excuse me miss. This is the VIP entrance" said the guard out front.

"I know" I said and I tried to walk in but he stepped in front of me.

"I'm sorry ma'am but I cannot let you through" he said dutifully.

"Really?" I said as I pulled my I.D. out of my clutch and held it next to my face.

He looked at it for a second a bit confused. Then suddenly 'lightbulb'!

"I am so sorry Miss. Charms please forgive me! I didn't recognize you! Your all grown up now!"

"I am 16" I said light heartedly.

"Wow you've turned into quite the young lady" he exclaimed

"Thank you. Now um..." I said kinda just standing their cause he was sill in the way.

"Oh right. Sorry again Miss Charms. Have a wonderful day!"

I walk past the guard and into a place that used to be my second home. Now it was just a faded memory tainted with hate.

I walked down the long corridor towards the elevator. When I was a child one of my favorite things to do here was ride in the giant elevator. I pushed the button and waited for the elevator to come. My parents were probably already in our box "socializing" with my dads business partners. I stepped into the empty elevator and pressed floor 6. That's the VIP floor where the Blue Bar is. Before the elevator doors closed it asked for the code combination for access to the sixth floor. I typed in 0724. My dad still used my birthday after all these years. The elevator climbed its way to the sixth floor an opened with a 'Ding'. I stepped out into the lobby. Oh how much I missed and hated this place at the same time. I walked straight into the Blue Bar and ordered a large Coke. Yes I know what your thinking. But hey I'm 16!

Nobody here even recognize me. It was kinda sad. I use to be here every Sunday and sometimes more. I sat at the bar and listened to the piano playing in the background for a little while until I checked my watch. The race was going to start! I jumped up from my chair turned around and Bam. I'm on my butt. And I'm suddenly cold and wet...

"Oh my gosh are you ok?" Someone said in a British accent.

"No I'm not ok Im all wet and my dress is..." I looked up at the hand out stretched to me. The large hand led up to a big strong arm. That strong arm led up to strong broad shoulders an those strong board shoulders led up to pools of green for eyes and a mop of curly brown hair.

(A/N:)

Hmmmmm.... I wonder who that could be *wink wink* hahaha. Let me know what you guys think. I'm already writing chapter three! I hope you guys like it!!!!! Love you all! Please comment!

-Hailee