Chapter 9: Phone Call

I wake up to the vibration of my pillow. I swat around trying to find the stupid device and my hand rests upon my cell phone. I squint and look at the contact and theirs no picture.

"What time is it?" I ask aloud to nobody.

"Hello?" I ask in a groggy voice.

"Hey Emily how... Wait did I wake you up?" The voice asked. I could barely hear it though.

"Yea... I was sleeping. It's like 7am!" I shout with all my strength. But that's not very loud cause I'm tired.

"Emily... It's 12:30... Pm"

"What? No way. That means I slept for like... 5,6,7 like 18 hours how is that even possible!!"

"I don't know..."

"I'm sorry for yelling at you"

"It's alright"

I still have no idea who this is I think to myself.

"I'm sorry I didn't check the caller ID... Who is this?" I hear a vaguely familiar chuckle on the other end.

"So you answer the phone and just start yelling at who ever is on the otherside?" I can hear a smirk.

"I'm said I'm sorry..." I say

"That's alright love"

"Are you gonna tell me who you are?" I laugh as I roll over and set my feet on the ground.

"My accent didn't give it away love?"

"You can't hear accents on the phone..."

"Emily it's Harry.... The curly haired guy... From the track... Who spilled soda all over your pretty white dress" I blushed at that last one...

"Who" I ask with a chuckle.

He sighs "Emily the British guy who...."

"Harry I'm kidding" I yell with a laugh before he can continue.

"Okay I thought you might have forgotten me" he sounds sort of relieved.

"Well you did make a memorable first impression" I smirk

"I'm really sorry about your beautiful dress. It was an accident I didn't even see you..."

"HARRY! Im just messing with you! Geez!" I laugh as I get out of bed and I walk to my bathroom.

"Alright but I really am sorry Emily"

"Harry I forgive you! Now what were you calling me about?" I laugh as I remember that he called me.

"Oh right. Are you doing anything today?"

"Um I don't think so... But let me ask" I leave my bathroom and walk down stairs to see my mom on the phone in her office. I write on a piece of paper.

"Can I hangout with Harry from the box?" I get a nod of the head and a hand shoo-ing me out of her office.

"Harry are you there?"

"Yup" he says popping the p.

"I'm free... Why? What did you have in mind?" I say with a giggle. Wait... Did I really just giggle? No. There's no way.

"What's your address?"

"I'm not sure i should give my address to a total stranger" is what I was thinking... But what came out was "3775 Welsh Pony Lane"

"I'll be there in 30 minutes to pick you up. See you then." The line went dead.

"30 MINUTES!!! I just got out of bed!" I yelled in my head

I scramble around my somewhat clean room to find something cute to wear. I really don't know why I care because I barely know him but I hurry. I settle on my green and white stripy shorts with a see through green and white high low shirt with a white bando. I pull my hair out of its bun and shake it out. It's got nice waves so I leave it.

I rush to the bathroom and put on some light make up. Some clear lip gloss and shimmery eyeshadow just a shade golder than my skin. I put on my fedora and grab my bag.

I put on my shoes as I hear the doorbell ring. I rush down the stairs and my mom waves goodbye from her office. I open the door and step out. Looking down I turn and lock the door when I turn around I run right into a brick wall. Aka Harry's chest.

"Pineapples" I shout as I bounce off of him.

He chuckled at my choice if words. "You really have a thing for running into me don't you?" He says in his flirty accent with a smirk.

"If I remember correctly you ran into me the first time." I say as I step past him. His sleek black Range Rover sitting in my driveway. "So I guess we're even." I say with a smirk as I reach for the door handle but he beats me to it. Like a perfect gentleman he opens more door and waits for me to hop in. But before he closes it he says "Not quite"

He runs around to the driver side his curls bouncing adorably. He gets in the car and starts the engine.

"What do you mean not quite?"

"I'm taking you shopping" he says with a smile as he backs out.

"What? Why?" I asked shocked.

"I ruined your beautiful dress and I owe you a new one."

"What no! It was an accident and you don't owe me anything" I laugh.

"Yes I do! And I'm buying you a new dress! Then we will be even!" He tells me as he makes his way to the mall.

A/N:

Okay I hope you like it:) but I don't know cause no one comments...

PLEASE VOTE:)

Love you all!

-Hailee