2

YEAR: 1963

Julian's POV•

Please stop the yelling! It's driving me insane! No dad don't leave again! Ugh I hate mum! Please come back! I hate it here!

***

The yelling never stops! Don't act like you don't know why I'm crying! Ugh I hate you both! What was that noise? That wooden block has never made that sound before. Uncle Paul!

"Paul what are ye doin here?" my mum asked. Paul took a step to the left and Auntie Michelle was revealed. She was holding something. Wonder what it is. "Ye have a baby!" My mum handed me to my dad. "What's her name?"
"Heather," Michelle smiled.
"She's gorgeous,"

I WANNA SEE HER!

"My god Julian, calm down," my dad said as he placed me in my corner.
"John I thought I told ye to stop puttin him over there!"
"He's quiet now isn't he?"
"Whatever," she rolled her eyes.
"Why is he over there?" Michelle asked.
"He's a nowhere man, doesn't really care for people, so he sits in his own little land," my dad explained. "Put the other one over there too,"
"Heather," Michelle gritted her teeth.
"Yeah her,"
My mum looked to Michelle for approval; she slowly shook her head.
"Here ye go Heather. Be nice you two," mum said as she pat our heads.

Wow...you're really...wow. My eyes widened. You can't hear me...right...well...I'm Julian.