7

YEAR: 1964

-Heather's POV-

Wow, Paris is really pretty. Why are we here again? Oh yeah! Auntie Lucy's getting married! Wait, mum what's wrong? Why are ye crying?

"Mum..." I said with a concerned time in my voice. I began tugging at her pant leg in hopes that she'd stop crying. "Stop mum,"
"Heather please go away," she cried as she grabbed onto the couch.
"Mum-"
"Go away Heather!"
"Come her honey," Pattie picked me up.
"Mum!" I cried.
"Shh, it's alright," she cooed, "yer mums gonna be fine. She's just ready to have yer new brother or sister, that's all." Pattie put me on her hip as she helped mum up from the couch.
"Breathe Michelle," Cynthia cooed.

***

When is mum gonna be done! Ugh, I wanna see her and my new sibling! Where's dad? Wait, Jude!

"Jude!" I cheered.
"Hi honey," she waved and walked into mums room.

No come back! Come back! Come back! Come back!

"Heather! Stop it!" Cynthia shouted. "Talk to Jules, draw, do something other than cry," she pinched the bridge of her nose.
"Paper please," I smiled.
"Here," she ripped a page from her notebook; she handed me a pen as well. "Jules draw me a picture," she mumbled.
"Kay mum!"

He was sat on the floor, pen in hand. He slouched over and stuck his tounge out as he drew something; it looked like a flower.

"Here," he smiled and handed me the page.
"Pretty!" I cheered.

After a few minutes of drawing random scribbles on my page I heard daddy run through the halls.

"Daddy!"
"Hi sweety," he waved and ran into mums room.

Why is everyone leaving!

***

"So?" Everyone anxiously yelled in the hall.
"It's a girl," dad smiled. "Come here baby," dad smiled as he carried me in on his hip. Cynthia followed us with Julian on her hip.
"Hi mum!" I smiled as dad sat me on the bed.
"Hi honey. This is yer sister, Mary,"
"She's so little!" I gasped.
"Yes she is," she chuckled.

As I stared at my new baby sister I felt another pair of eyes on me.