Chapter 5

Chapter 5: Girlfriends

I almost jump with joy. "I'm so happy for you two!" I yell running over to them. "I'm h-h-happy too." Alphys says with a giant smile on her face and drops of sweat on her face. I suddenly hear a wheal rolling towards us "oh, this is wonderful. It would make an excellent show" I hear Mettatons robotic voice say. Undyne and Alphys turn towards Mettaton who is now standing on his one wheel behind them. "M-M-Mettaton. Please d-d-don't broadcast us." Alphys stammers to say. Oh, she is so nervous. I wish I could just tell Undyne to hug her in order to comfort her.

"How could I miss an opportunity like this?" Mettaton asks rolling towards us. "Because my girlfriend is nervous and you need to respect that. So. Do what she said and don't broadcast us." Undyne says sternly, looking at Mettaton with fire in her eyes. Mettaton beeps and then rolls away, almost like me was scared of Undyne. They turn back to me and a smile returns to both of their faces. We all sit on the couch and talk about different things. We catch up with each other and talk about the plans for their new relationship.

After a while I guess we all fell asleep on the couch because I woke up laying on the couch with Undyne and Alphys laying next to me. I get up and try not to wake them and I see that they are still holding hands. They are the cutest couple and I was telling the truth, I am happy for them. I get off of the couch and reach for my bag. I take out my phone and go back to the couch and sit down snuggling with the blankets. I look at my phone and it was a new message from an unsaved number. The message says
'Hey, its Sans. You wanna hang out sometime today or tomorrow? Text me back when you can.'
I look back at Undyne and Alphys sleeping on the couch, they need their alone time to bond and be adorable. I add Sans' number to my contacts and name the contact 'Sans ' and I decide to text him back.
'Hey, I can hang out whenever. I'm hanging out with a friend right now and I'll be home in about half an hour, so just text me if you wanna hang.'
I write a note on a piece of paper I found on the floor and I write "Hey Alphys and Undyne, I had to go do some stuff, so I hope you both have a great day and I did mean that I'm happy for you two. Anyways, text me!
-Lanty"

I left the note by the couch and took my bag and started walking home.

When I got home I sit on my couch and pull out my phone. There's another text from Sans.
'Okay, I'll just come over in about ten minutes. See ya soon!'
It was sent 6 minutes ago, he should be here soon.

I make some popcorn and put in a movie. I also put some blankets and a few extra pillows on the couch. I then opened the fridge and grabbed a bottle of ketchup. I also got on some clean clothes and brushed through my hair. I then put a glass of water on my side of the couch and I heard a knock at the door.

I opened the door and saw Lesser Dog standing there. "Hey. What's up?" I ask wondering why he is there. "Can you pet me?" He asks excitedly. "I'm busy. So just one pet." I say starting to stroke his soft fur. Lesser Dog's head starts to grow and he pants excitedly. "Well... Bye." I say stopping to pet the dog. He waves and walks away with his head shrinking down while he walks. I then close the door and continue to sit on my couch waiting. I look at my TV and see the movie being at the main menu.

I remember this movie was about monsters that were different , but ended up getting married and having happy lives. Isn't that ironic? My thoughts are broken by another knock at my door. I jump up and open the door. I am greeted by Sans holding a bosque of small echo flowers.

"These are for you." Sans says handing me the flowers. "Thanks, come on in." I say moving aside so he can come in. "Sorry it took me so long, but harvesting the flowers took longer than I thought." I smile putting the flowers in a vase I found by my sink. "It's okay, but thanks." I hear Sans laugh behind me. I turn to see him looking at the couch area. "I thought we could watch a movie." I said walking over to him. "I can tell." Sans says happily sitting on the couch and getting comfortable on the pillows and blankets. I join him on the couch and grab the remote to my TV.

Sans and I watch the movie and a afterwards I see Sans sleeping with his head on a pillow. I smile and decide to sleep on my side of the couch. I put one of the blankets over Sans and I softly say "night Sans." And I lay down on my pillow.

When I wake up I see Sans slouched over looking at his phone. I get up and stretch and he instantly looks up. "Morning. I guess it is official that I always fall asleep during movies." Sans laughs. I smile and sit up still leaning on my pillow. "I guess so." I say remembering how he fell asleep the night before. Sans must have noticed because he smiled and says "did I look cute when I slept?" And then chuckled. I rolled my eyes, "I didn't really look." I lie. I definitely did look and he just looked tired. Sans laughs, "I'm sure. Oh, and how did the movie end?" I try to think back, "they ended up getting married and they said a long speech about how everyone is different and it's okay to be different and still love each other." I try to avoid his eyes because I know that is probably the story that we both secretly want with each other. "That's a good moral." Sans says.