Chapter 2

I have no idea what was in the air, but it definitely wasn't good. Something was wrong, and I could feel it.

Jasmin is an amazing friend. She is fourteen and only 5'1". She has light brown hair that reaches to almost her waist and light brown eyes to match. In the summer, her eyes turn into a dark green. She is very slim and she is always laughing. She's the friend I have arguments with. She thinks I am beautiful and I think she is beautiful, but neither of us believe one another. She is crazy and free-spirited.

I turned the corner and I saw Jasmin siting down on the floor crying. Something bad was happening. It takes a lot for Jasmin to cry.

"Jasmin! What happened?" I got worried.

"They're leaving..." She said with a blank expression in her eyes.

"What do you mean 'they're leaving?' What happened?"

"Nat... You're leaving." She's seriously crying because of that? I'm leaving back home. We are going to see each other again Sunday.

I roll my eyes. "Of course I am."

She looks at my with those big brown eyes and she says, "You knew?"

Now I was getting confused. I always know I'm going home.

"I knew what?" I ask plaintively.

"That you were moving..." tears threaten to pour down here eyes again.

"What do you mean I'm moving?!"

"Your mom is going to take you to another state." She says softly, so softly I could hardly hear her.

I was in shock. Why would she do that?

"Why are we moving?" I ask seriously.

"Your mom said it was because she though your relationship with Abraham was unhealthy and that you need some time away from here, and him."

"Why? Wait how do you know?"

"Well, I was in the bathroom when your mom and Dora walked in and they agreed that the relationship was unhealthy and that both of you needed time away from each other."

Leave it to Jasmin to be over listening a conversation while she is using the washroom.

Papas, also known as Abraham, spoke up for the first time since we walked in and found Jasmin crying. "Why is it unhealthy? That's what I don't get."

"I think it's because you guys are only 13..." She started to bawl again.

Jasmin had a soft heart, and she was a sucker for anything romantic. She was the one who got us together, since she thought young love was 'the most amazing thing anyone could ever experience' and 'something that should happen more often.'

She had her share in young love, and I don't think she wanted us to end up like her and her ex did. They were barely talking and she had told me once that every time that she looks at him, she wonders what's wrong with her and that she just wanted him again. She was basically our only supporter. 

"What! That isn't fair! Nat should at least get a say in this!"

I couldn't stand this conversation. So I Just walk away, and that's when I run into my mom.

My mom looks at me, and she says, "Come on Natalia, let's go."

But I stand firm. "Why didn't you tell me?"

"Tell you what?"

"That we were moving."

"How did you find out?"

"Why didn't you tell me?"

"Because I knew you weren't going to like it. Now lets go."

My mom grabs me and basically drags me to car. By this time, I'm already bawling. I just want to stay here with Jasmin. With Abraham.

I get into the car- not by my will- and my mom starts to drive off.

That's when Abraham runs out.

I roll down the window.

"Abraham!" I scream out.

"Natalia! I promise you! I will never let you go! I love you !" He was running to keep up with the car now.

"Don't forget about what we said!" I scream out.

"I won't ! I will keep looking! We will be together in the end. I-" I can't hear him anymore.

I can't see him anymore.