Chapter 8

Natalia P.O.V.

In just two days my room was filled with pictures of friends and family that I left behind. The curtains were light red, since that was Abrahams favorite color. The type of blue the room was reminded me of Jasmin. She was a blue freak. Blue this. Blue that. She always somehow wore blue. Trust me when I say that.

I've kept myself from talking to Abraham and Jasmin for two days. I don't think anyone could understand how difficult that is. These two people are like my best friends. Jasmin is more than that. She's my sister from another mister. A pickle from another jar. A bee from a different hive. Do you catch my drift? This girl is amazing.

Abraham is amazing. He's my other half. I could just feel it. Every time I think about him, I start to fell butterflies in my stomach. He makes me feel beautiful, alive, amazing, and most of all, like a princess. And I have Jasmin to thank for this. Without her, I wouldn't even be talking to him at all.

I decided to message them, since I haven't talked to either of them in forever. I just can't stand the thought of not even hearing there voices.

To: Abraham <3

Hey :) sorry I haven't messaged you I've been really busy unpacking

I also sent a messages to Jasmin, because she's really sensitive and doesn't text me unless I text her first.

To: Jasmin :)

Hey girl! Sorry I haven't texted you I've been unpacking!

I waited for the response. Jasmin is usually a pretty quick texter so I'm surprised that she didn't text back right away.

Meanwhile I waited for a response, I started syncing al my music from my flash drive. I almost in shocked when I see how many songs are on it. 783?! Jasmin must've gotten to it and out a lot of her music in it. I click on the files to see what songs she put on there. The first thing that I saw was a song she retitled to 'I Love You Natie'. I-naturally-got curious and decided to click on the file.

Music started to play, and I listen very carefully to the words.

Wherever you go

You know I’ll be there

If you go far,

You know I’ll be there

I’ll go anywhere,

So I’ll see you there

You place the name

You know I’ll be there

You name the time

You know I’ll be there

I’ll go anywhere

So I’ll see you there

This girl. I know this song. Not by heart, but I know that it's by Green Day because she always loves to sing this song.

I let it continue play.

I don’t care if you don’t mind

I’ll be there not far behind

I will dare

Keep in mind

I’ll be there for you

Where there’s truth

You know I’ll be there

Amongst the lies

You know I’ll be there

I’ll go anywhere

So I’ll see you there

I don’t care if you don’t mind

I'll be there not far

behind I will dare

Keep in mind

’ll be there for you

If you should fall

You know I’ll be there

To catch the call

You know I’ll be there

I’ll go anywhere

So I’ll see you there

I don’t care if you don’t mind

I’ll be there not far behind

I will dare

Keep in mind

I don’t care

I’ll be there for you

I officially start to cry once this song finishes playing. This is the song Jasmin sings to me and Abraham because she said herself that we were two of her best friends.

My phone goes off and it scares me to death. I check it and have a little fit of joy when I see that it was Jasmin.

From: Jasmin :)

Hey beautiful sorry I haven't answered. I've been.... busy.

I get really curious. And I noticed that Abraham hasn't been answering either... Something was wrong.

To: Jasmin :)

What do you mean?

From: Jasmin :)

Well.... I can't tell you.

She can't tell me? Wait... Is Abraham and Jasmin running around together?!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dun. Dun. Duuunnnnnn. Sorry I haven't been posting! I no longer have a computer in my possession! Please excuse my late updates. This story and my other story 'My Unwanted Love Story' will be updated as soon as possible! Sorry