- Chapter 12 -

The same words kept repeating in my head.

Justin's new toy.

I was back at the pink and really girly room.
I didn't want to be here. I know Dylan is my brother but I can't be here. This isn't my home. I want to go back to my parents and Harry..

"Hey, you okay?" I turned to see Aaron leaning against the doorframe.

"I'm fine." I turned so I wouldn't be facing him. I heard the floor creak as he walked towards the bed.
I stood up to sit and face him.
He wiped the tears that had fallen.

"You don't look fine."

"What do you need? I would expect anybody but you to come see how I'm doing."

"Look Selena. The guys don't hate you. I don't hate you. We all want whats best for you. Even me.
This is a dangerous life we don't want you living. But we have to protect you-"

"From Harry." I finished for him.
I looked at him and saw concern in his eyes. But it disappeared right away.

"Yes, from Harry. I shouldn't be telling you this, but Harry's involved with the wrong people. He's involved with the people who tied you up back in the other house. He's involved with the Vipers."

I looked at him in shock. He was being serious. But that didn't sound like Harry. It couldn't be.

"Please leave me alone." I whispered.

He got up and left. Not saying anything else.

I laid back down. I was in the middle of nowhere. Literally. I had to get out of here.

I got out of bed with no idea to what I was going to do. Remembering the way we came up I decided to take another way. There obviously had to be another way. I went the opposite way. I found another set of stairs from the previous ones. I went down the stair but then heard Logan's voice.

He was talking to Miley. I could barely make out some words. I decided to go back up the stairs. There was seriously no other way out.

I headed to "my" room.

2 hours passed and nobody had come to check on me. Well besides Miley who came to offer me dinner. I declined.

I left my room once again heading the same way I had gone before. Hoping Logan and Miley weren't there anymore. As I reached the bottom of the stairs I realized they led to a mini library. There was nobody here.

I opened the door closest to me. A bathroom. There was another door across from this one. I headed toward it when I heard footsteps coming down the stairs. I opened it and went in. It led to a greenhouse. I headed toward the exit of the greenhouse.

Once I left the greenhouse there was nothing in view. Besides a brick wall so high up I wouldn't be able to climb. This must be the back part of the house though.

I went around slowly. Making sure I ducked whenever I saw a window. I made it to the driveway.

There was somebody there. Louis.

I turned around so Louis wouldn't see me.

Only to bump into someone else.

Busted.

***

I'm sorry it's a really short chapter! 😣