- Chapter 9 -

Justin's POV.

"I know who she is." Miley said coldly. I could tell right away there was going to be some tension in between Miley and Selena. I turned to look at Selena who looked like she was frozen in place. She had a worried face. Miley, she was smirking as she took a seat. Happy with the fact that Selena was already terrified of her.

I walked towards Selena and stood right next to her. I could tell Miley was watching my every move. I intertwined our hands. I looked over at Selena who was now staring at me. Shocked.

"Aww. Are you guys a thing?" Noah asked. I released Selena's hand and took a step away. I had no idea why I did that.

"No." Selena and I answered at the same time. We looked at each other. Selena turned around, not wanting to look at me.

"So what brings you here Justin?" Miley asked me. As soon as she asked that. I remembered why I was really here.

Selena's POV.

Justin had just intertwined our hands. Why would he do that?

"Aww. Are you guys a thing?" Noah asked. Justin released my hand and stepped away. Did I disgust him?

"No." I said quickly. Maybe too quick. I hadn't even realized Justin had said it at the same time as me until I felt his eyes on me. I turned around feeling uncomfortable.

"So what brings you here Justin?" Miley asked Justin. Great, the question I needed the answer to. I saw him shift uncomfortably. Then he moved towards the couch and sat facing Miley.

"I need you to keep Selena here for a few days." Justin said. Not breaking eye contact with Miley.

"I can't." She answered back.

"Why?" Justin asked worriedly.

"Because I don't know her." She replied back.

"Miley please. She's Dylan's sister." Justin said. I turned to look at Miley. Her eyes were wide open and her mouth was slightly open. Just like Noah.

"What in the world did you just say? You guys found her?" Miley asked.

"Selena is Dylan's lost sister. We found her a couple days ago. But now The Vipers are after her." I turned to see Miley trying to take this all in. She turned to look at me and she looked concerned.

"Selena, I'm sorry. I think we got off on the wrong foot." Miley said to me.

"It's fine. I understand." I simply said. But in reality I was really confused and didn't understand anything.

I looked over at Justin to see him staring at me.

"What?" I snapped at him.

"Oh, uh nothing." He said. He turned around to look at Miley instead.

"So can she stay here? She has to be safe and this is the only safe place I could think of."

"Yeah it's fine. I understand. She can stay here for as long as she needs." Miley replied to Justin.

Great I was now staying here for who knows how long. Away from the only person that truly cares about me. Dylan.

I looked at Justin. He was staring at me again.

"Do you have a staring problem or something?" I snapped.

"Oh. I'm sorry." Justin said while a pinkish color was rising on his cheeks. He looked away again.

"You guys would look cute together." I turned to see Noah staring at us and smiling. I felt my face going red.

"Okay, Noah, thanks for making this situation awkward." Miley said.

Justin chuckled.

What's so funny?

I glared at him. He ignored me and kept on laughing.

"Okay, well I've got to get going. Bye Miley. Bye Noah." He got up and walked towards the door.

"Justin where are you going?" I asked him before he left.

"I have to get back to the boys."

"What? You cant leave me here alone."

"But you're not alone. You have Noah and Miley." He said and then he walked out. Shutting the door behind him.

I turned around to see Miley and Noah staring at me.

"You like him, don't you?" Noah asked me with a huge smile. Miley was looking serious and concerned.

"Excuse me?" I didn't know how to answer her question.

Did I like him? Do I?