- Chapter 13 -

"What are you doing out here?"

"Uh ... just getting some fresh air?" I stated. Although it sounded more like a question.

"Couldn't you just open your room window?"

"Justin, that pink room is suffocating me! I hate pink! And that window is so small my hand barely fits through there."

It's true. The window in that pink room only lets in like barely any air. And the color of the room doesn't help. 

"Maybe you can stay in my room?" He sounded like he was flirting. But was he really flirting?

"Yeah, I think I'll pass." With that being said I walked away the same way I had come from.

As I walked away I heard Louis yell something about the Vipers. The gang.

Justin's POV.

"We've got a location on the Vipers." Louis yelled at me as soon as he saw that Selena had walked away.

I walked towards him and muttered something to him in case Selena was still in hearing range.

"Keep it down. I want her and Dylan to be clue less on what's going down for the next few days."

People are going to get hurt. Physically, mentally, and emotionally.

I don't know if what I'm feeling for Selena is love or lust. I mean, she's Dylan's sister and Dylan is my best friend. Either way, I won't let her get hurt.

"Hey? Justin?"

"Uh yeah?"

"Great you were spacing out. I was just telling you that we were wrong."

"What do you mean? Louis?"

"Justin, Harry isn't working for the Vipers because he wants to. He is being forced. They threatened to kill Selena if he didn't do the dirty work."

Selena.

"Justin, what are we gonna do? We still continuing with the plan?"

"We need a meeting. Get everyone to the basement except Dylan." I said quickly. And headed towards the house and into the basement.

I was in the basement looking through a couple of files. When everyone walked in. Including Alison, Demi, and Ashley. They became part of our family when they lost their parents. Another story for another time. And of course Dylan and Selena weren't here. Good.

Demi was currently dating Louis. Alison and Dylan have been a couple for 3 years now. Ashley was with Aaron. Obviously Miley was holding hands with Logan. And of course Shawn was playing hard to get for Noah being all awkward.

"Hey Demi, Ali, Ash. It's good to see you girls." I walked over to them and gave them a hug.

"Good to see you too."

"I missed you Justin."

Ashley barely ever speaks. Again, because of what happened to her parents.

We have to get down to business.

"I've called this meeting because we've got a location on the Vipers. They're closer than we thought. We have a lot to lose this time. We have to do things right." I said to them.

"What do we have to lose?" Aaron asked.

"If we don't do this right, we're not just gonna lose the Vipers, Harry, and Selena. But we're also gonna lose Dylan.."

They remained quiet. Except for Ali who quietly gasped.

We had to do this right. We can't lose any more family.

"What's the plan?" Ashley asked quietly.

** A/N: I am terribly sorry that I take forever to update and I'm also very sorry that this is a short chapter. 😭 I'll make it up to you guys I swear! ❤️