- Chapter 11 -

Dylan's POV.

Justin had texted us as soon as he left to go drop Selena off at Miley's to meet him at a gas station near Miley's house. With a bag full with a couple of outfits.

Why?

The guys and I were all crammed into an SUV waiting for Justin. It smelled like sweaty boys in here. Maybe it wasn't a good idea to come here right after the gym.

"You guys smell disgusting. Haven't you guys ever heard of deodorant?" I asked the guys opening up all the windows. It was barely October, so it wasn't chilly.

"Oh shut it. You would normally smell like this too but since you decided to stay home in stead of coming along you don't." Logan said rapidly, rolling his eyes.

I saw Justin pull into the gas station. I got out off the truck along with the boys and greeted Justin half way.

"Justin why'd you bring us here?" Aaron said seriously.

"Is Selena okay?" I asked.

As soon as I mentioned her name he shifted awkwardly.

What happened?

"I want us all to stay at Miley's for a while. To give Selena better protection. As I left her I noticed she didn't feel safe. I thought it would make the situation a lot easier for her if we stayed there until she felt comfortable." Justin explained.

I smiled.

I turned to look at the guys. They were all somewhat excited. Everyone except Aaron.

"Why exactly do we all have to stay?" He asked not so happy.

"Come on Aaron do this for me?" I pleaded.

I wanted to spend time with my sister.

My little sister.

"Alright. Let's move." Aaron answered.

-

As soon as we arrived at the house Miley and Noah ran out. They were like sisters to us. Well most of us.

Logan and Miley were a couple.

And 17 year old Shawn was madly in love with Noah. We would tease him about it and he would get mad.

"Hey, look Shawn, it's your girlfriend." I heard Louis whisper as we approached the girls. Shawn shoved him. And walked into the house without even saying hi to the girls. Ignoring Noah who was giving him the biggest smile. She frowned as soon as Shawn passed by.

"What's up with him?" Miley asked.

"He's in love." Louis said loudly making sure Shawn heard him from the inside.

"Hey Miles where's Justin?" I asked.

He had gotten here before us since we stopped because we bad gotten a flat tire.

"In his room .. with Selena.." She said avoiding my gaze.

"Oh.. I'm gonna go check on Selena. I'll be right back." I said quickly.

Justin better not be saying anything rude to her or I swear I'll ..

As I got to Justin's room I saw Selena on top of Justin. Their faces centimeters away.

What the .... ?

"What's going on here?" I asked.

Selena got off Justin immediately.

"Uh nothing. What are you doing here?" Selena asked while walking towards me.

Did she not want me here? Her brother?

"Sel, what were you doing with Justin?" I asked taking a step back not wanting to be near her.

"Dylan. I wasn't doing anything. Why are you being like this?" She answered quickly.

I'd only gotten her back a couple of days ago and I already knew she was lying to me.

"Like what? Overprotective? I don't know maybe because I'm your damn brother!" I said and stormed off.

"Dylan, wait!" I heard Selena scream when I was walking away.

"Dude wait. I can explain." I heard Justin right behind me.

I stopped abruptly. I turned to face him.

"Dylan I can expla-"

I cut him off by punching him. Next thing you know he's on the floor.

"What the hell?!" He yelled.

I turned for the stairs when I saw the guys.

They were wide eyed for what had just happened.

I have to get out of here.

I pushed trough the crowd and went to the basement where we had a small gym and fitness center.

I was about to shoot some hoops when I heard footsteps coming down here.

With out turning to see who it was I threw a basketball at them.

"Ouch. Ok I think I deserved that."

I turned to see Selena holding her left shoulder.

Damn.

"Sorry, I didn't mean too." I said quickly.

"I deserved it."

I turned to shoot some hoops.

"Dylan, we need to talk. Look, I'm really sorry but I assure you that absolutely nothing was going on between me and Justin. I accidentally fell on him."

I didn't say anything so she continued on.

"Dylan please don't be mad at me." She said.

I turned to look at her. She had tears on her eyes.

"Selena, I can never be mad at you. You're my little sister. And I love you. Justin isn't the guy for you. You don't know him like I do. I want what's best for you. I care for you and I don't want you getting hurt.

I'm sorry I jumped to conclusions so soon but it just infuriated me to think that you were going to be Justin's next toy."

I went up to her and gave her a hug.

Selena's POV.

Justin's next toy.

What did Dylan mean by that? Was Justin just going to play with me? With my feelings?

"Thank you Dylan. For caring."

"I always will."