Chapter 10

"Let's...do..this, Chara!"

Asriel absorbs Chara's SOUL and he became a very powerful monster. Their soul are combined. They can go through the barrier. The control over their body was actually split between them.
Chara were the one who picked their own dead, and empty body to the village.
Moments later, Chara and Asriel has arrived to the village.
But then, when they got there....
A villager saw them. The villager thought that a monster just killed somebody. Suddenly, that villager screams loudly to get a help from the other villagers to attack Asriel.

Chara wants to use their full combined power to wipe out everyone. However, Asriel is the one who refuse to fight back.

"H...hey! Asriel....? Wh...what are you doing...? Th..this..is ...not a part of our plan! You said you'd never doubt me, Asriel! Let me do it, Asriel, let's just kill everyone! Why would you do that, Asriel...?"
"Asriel!? Are you even listening!? Asriel? Why are you letting them hurt us??!"

The villager keeps attacking until Asriel become very weak.
Asriel smiled, and then he walks away, with Chara's dead body in the hand.

"I am so sorry, Chara..... "

They went back to Home.
They eventually make it to the Home.
However......they were badly injured. Asriel is becoming weaker.

****
Meanwhile at the garden....

"Oh dear, honey.... there you are... I am so worried about you."
Toriel with a both worried and relieved face.

"Indeed. We're so worried...." said Asgore with a relieved face.

"...My child are you okay...? Is something wrong...?"

"....m...mom...?.... d...d..dad...? Yo...you..th,there....?"

"Oh my....dear... what have you done my child?!" Toriel is very sad.

"Asriel....did you...cross the barrier with Chara?... why did you do that? *sniffle*" asks Asgore

"....d...dad..,..m...mom.....p..pl..please...f-f..orgive...me.....I...I........."

Sadly, before Asriel end his words....he tragically turns into a dust. Chara's soul was destroyed, too. What is left is Chara's dead body.

"...no...Gorey...this...this is not....true...right....it can't be...my...my child... *sniffle* *sniffle* *cries*...Asriel....." Toriel really devastated.

"...*hugs Toriel*......I can't belive things will turn out like this..." Asgore is very sad

They were so sad for the loss of their children. They lost two children in one day.
After that tragic incident, Asgore was very mad with the human race and decided to start yet another war with them and make everyone who come down here will be killed. Toriel was very disappointed and disagreed with Asgore decision. She decided to divorce with Asgore. The royal family is no more exist. Everyone is living in despair.........

-THE END-

****

Heya my fellow readers! Apologies with the very late update of the story. It have been long time, though.
I am very sorry. I have lot of problem going on in my life until I forgot about this story.
So anyways, this is the end of the story. This story is all about Asriel and Chara's backstory, that's all.
It's my first attempt of writing story, though. Sorry again, if this story is boring or lame or whatever.
By the way, thank you very much for reading, voting and all that. Much appreciated. :) <3

Oh, also....
Soon, I'm gonna make a new story/fanfiction. But it's not Undertale related again because there are TONS of peoplemaking Undertale stuffs.
So yeah...that's it for now! Thank you! :D