Chapter 17 (Perfect)

Harry

It was Monday and I was getting ready for school.

I was extremely tired, because I stayed up all night thinking about Jade.

I didn't know what I'd say to her when I arrived at school.

.................. at school ..................

I walked through the hallway, nearing my locker.

When I reached my locker, I pulled out all my books and began heading to class.

I had math. The class I shared with none of my friends.

........

It was boring in math class. I was constantly looking at my watch, hoping time would go faster.

I hadn't seen Jade all day, but it was lunch time so I'd hopefully see her.

I walked into the lunch room early. I was the only one. I was always friendly with the lunch ladies.

"Hello, Ms. Donna. how are you?" I asked one of the lunch ladies, politely.

"Hello, Harry. I'm fine. How are you young man?" Asked Ms. Donna.

"I'm good." I replied. I spoke to the bother lunch ladies as well. They we're always nice to me.

I grabbed my lunch and began walking towards the table I usually sit at.

A couple other students began coming into the cafeteria.

Then I saw Jade. She was walking with Louis by her side. They we're laughing about something he said.

The other lads and girls began coming in too.

Once the got their lunches, they began walking my way.

"Hey Harry." Niall sat down next to me along with the other guys.

"Hey Niall. Have you talked to Jade?" I asked him.

"Yes, she forgave me. I'm happy. Were going to hang out on the weekend." He stated, smiling widely.

"Oh. Cool, have fun." I mumbled.

"Harry..... I'll help you out with Jade, but not now. She's coming over." He told me.

I looked over to where Jade was. She was talking to her friends, Pez, Jess and Leigh. Yeah, I made nicknames.

They were walking towards our table.

"Hey guys!" Perrie chirped.

"Hey Perrie!" Zayn smiled, all happy all of a sudden.

"Girls! How have you been?" I asked.

"Good." Leigh answered. They all modded in response.

They all took a seat next to us.

Jade sat next to Louis. He must not know she's MY girl.

I rolled my eyes. The table was big, but Jade wasn't too far from me. She barely looked at me. Were we're friends two days ago and then this just has to happen.

I was sitting next to Zayn and Niall. Perrie was on Zayn's right. Louis and Jade we're in front of me. I tried to listen to everything they we're saying without being obvious, but that didn't work.

"Harry, if you wanna join our conversation, you could've just asked." Louis said smirking. I'm gonna get him later.

"Oh no no, I'm fine. it's just that you guys are right in front of me and I'm trying to enjoy my lunch. But you guys are so loud." I glared at him.

"Right. Were sorry. Well keep it down. No, let's hang over there." Louis got up and guided Jade to a more private area.

I stabbed my fork into my sandwich as I watched them leave. I thought Louis was on my side.

They we're still laughing. I would constantly look at them. By constantly I mean, every five seconds.

They would catch me an couple of time so I would act like I was talking to Liam who was also in front of me.

I groaned while finishing my lunch.

"Calm down, Harry. What did your lunch do to you?" Liam asked me.

"Its not my lunch. I love my lunch. It's Louis. He was 100% on my side two days ago. Now, I can't even talk to Jade because he's with her. He won't even help me out" I complained.

"Come on, Harry. It isn't Louis' fault. He just wanted to talk to her. You can't keep her from everyone." Liam told me. Although, I could tell he was angry about something too.