Chapter 11 (Perfect

Harry

I was angry at Liam for apologizing to Jade before I did. We clearly decided that we would apologize as a group. I was afraid to apologize to Jade on my own. I never wanted things to end like this. Me, nor the boys really intended to ignore Jade and her friends. All I remember is how hard it was. I know I just met her and have barley talked to her, but it felt like I was missing a best friend. I felt really bad this whole week. The boys described me as Moody.

I honestly don't know what happened to me that day. I was just so mad at Jade for changing groups. I don't know why i did it. I just exploded. I regret my actions 100%. I really want to make it up to Jade. I was very hard on her, for nothing. I never meant anything what I said. This was all my fault.

I bought Jade flowers the same day I yelled at her. I bought them that afternoon at Family Dollar. I was going to give Jade the flowers after what had happened but I didn't have the courage to go up to her and apologize. That's why I wanted the boys to help me.

The flowers we're a mixture of red, white and blue

Red was for love. Blue was for sadness. White was for my unclear emotions.

I tied a black bow around the flowers. The black bow really complemented the flower's colors. I added a card and placed the flowers on top of it. I opened the card and inside I wrote....

'Dear Jade'
    No words can express how sorry I am for what happened the other day. I would do anything just to make it up to you. I'm truly truly sorry. I don't know why I acted that way, but I regret every single minute of it. Please give me one more chance to be your friend.' Love, Harry x

I finished writing the note and let out a sigh. I hope Jade forgives me. I poured my heart into that note.

I know we just met but it seems like I've known her  forever.

I decided to put the note in Jade's locker when I had the chance.

The bus ride was almost over.

"Thinking hard, Haz." Louis told me. The boys all faced me.

"What are you doing with all those flowers?" Niall asked me.

"Its for Jade as an apology for what happened." I stated. Niall smiled hardly, but sincere at me.

"You know it's an apology, not a date. Right Harry?" Liam asked me raising his eyebrows.

I didn't see it as just an apology. I actually care about Jade. A simple apology wouldn't do. But then again, I just met her.

"I know. Just wanted to spice things up a bit". I stated.

When the bus ride was over I saw Jade running over to her friends. They all greeted each other with hugs.

I walked towards them, but then I realised Jade hasn't accepted by apology yet.

So instead, I walked up to Zayn and asked him where Jade's locker was. Zayn knows everything there is to know about the girls. Especially Perrie.

He lead me to Jade's locker. It wasn't too far from mine, just three lockers down. That made me happy.

I took out the card and slid it into the crease of her locker. I didn't know how I was going to get the flowers in there. I could either give them to her or try the hard way.

Try to get them into her locker.

I decided to tape the flowers to her locker. There was no way I could actually get into her locker. I went into my bag and took out some tape and began to place it over the stems.

"Ugh Harry what are you doing?" Zayn questioned.

"I had no other way of getting the flowers in the locker." I stated.

"How about you give them to Jade."

"Nahh. I'll pass." I told him.

"You're scared, aren't you." Zayn questioned raising his eyebrow.

"Yes."

"Just act like Jade is a close friend. There's no need to be nervous." Zayn comforted me.

"What if she doesn't accept my apology and I am just left there standing with flowers?" I ask Zayn.

"Don't worry Haz. You've got this." Zayn said and walked away, after giving me a pat on the back.

I made sure Zayn was fully gone and began taping the flowers to Jade's locker. There was no way I was going to face her without being nervous after what happened.

I made sure the flowers looked presentable.

I took a second glance at jades locker and walked away.

It was almost lunch time. Well, after first period ended.
I walked into my first period that I shared with Jade, Niall, Liam and Louis.

When I waked into class i noticed Jade's absence. I know she's here. I saw her on the bus. I sat down in my seat and listened to the teacher begin her lecture.

"Alright, I'm taking attendance now class. If you are present, say here."

We all listened to our teacher. When she got to Jade's name, there was silence.

"Jade?" Ms.Carr called.

"She's not here mam." Some student said after a few minutes of calling her name. That's when Jade came rushing in.

"I'm so sorry that I'm late Ms. Carr. I had to call my mum. I lost my house key." Jade stated. I could tell she was lying. The teacher seemed to believe every word.

I glanced more closely at Jade and noticed she was carrying something. She was carrying the flowers.

I panicked.
......................................................

Hey! Please vote, comment and tell me your thoughts :)

-Alexis