Chapter 8 (Perfect)

Jade

The boys didn't sit with us at lunch like they did the other day.

Niall and Harry must have told them.

The completely ignored us. Well, they ignored me.

I wasn't feeling well. I felt like this was all my fault.

If I didn't decided to change groups all of a sudden this would have never happened.
And if I didn't try to be in Louis group this would have never happened. But now he ignores me anyway. Along with the rest of his group.

I decided to not pay attention to them.

I walked to the cafeteria line with my friends. The boys sat at a different table.

I should really stop thinking about them.

We talked away, waiting for the line to move up.

When it did, we ordered our food and paid.

I walked to our table, the girls right by my side.

They noticed the boys' different seating choice also.

"How come they're not sitting with us?" Perrie asked motioning for the boys to come over.

Thankfully they didn't notice.

"Stop Perrie. They're mad at me". She gave me a confused look.

I explained everything to the girls. They had angry but confused expressions.

"How could Harry do that. And Niall? I expected Niall to be the nice one." Jesy said. The girls agreed.

"If they're ignoring us, then we're ignoring them." Leigh-Anne said confidently.

"You're right. We don't deserve this." Perrie stated.