Chapter 14 (Perfect)

Jade

It was the weekend and I was getting ready for my hang out with Harry.

We were going to the park, which I absolutely loved.

I freshened up and slid on my skinny jeans, a blue shirt and a jean jacket.

I walked to the bathroom and applied light makeup and looked at myself in the mirror. I sighed in relief, seeing I looked great and presentable.

I began walking towards the door, locking up. I hopped in the car my parents gifted me last Summer. Let's just say it was an amazing surprise.

Harry

I started my usual routine as I got ready for my date with Jade.

Jade may not see it as a date but I don't know what else to call it.

I was excited. Excited about getting to know Jade. Just being near her makes me smile.

I spent a day with the lads, so they could help me prepare for my date.

The place was packed. There was nine of us and only one home. We had decided to stay at Ashton's house since it was bigger and more spacious.

Liam thought the idea of a sleepover, just for the preparation of a date was crazy, but he agreed later on. Plus, us lads we're able to hang out.

"Does this look good?" I asked the guys, pointing to my tie.

"Its a date Harry, not a wedding" Ashton said. By this point, they all turned their attention to me. Once they saw my tie, they began laughing.

"What is that Harry? I'm sure a regular shirt would do. Also, aren't you going to the park? I don't think a dressy shirt and a tie matches with the idea of a park." Liam said.

"Plus, if you're trying to impress her, I don't think those shoes will do." Niall stated pointing at my dress shoes.

I frowned.

Those two always are teasing me when it comes to Jade. I don't know why, but it makes me sick.

"Ok, ok. I get it. I'm gonna go change. Thanks for your help." I said the last sentence sarcastically, glaring at Niall and Liam. I'll admit, they did help me, but not in a friendly way.

"Don't listen to them. I'm sure Jade will like you. You guys seem to get on really well." Zayn said sincerely.

"Thanks man. That means a lot. How are you and Perrie?" I ask him.

Zayn has expressed that he likes Perrie in many ways. It was quite obvious. He was finally able to talk to Perrie again since we were on good terms with the girls again and he couldn't be any happier.

"Perrie's great. I wish she knew I like her. She great to be around and has a contagious smile." He said dreamy. I smiled.

"Wow, you're lovestruck Zayn. I've never seen you like this. When's the wedding?" Luke joked. We laughed, as well as Zayn.

I grabbed a bag that contained my clothes I had brought for the sleepover. I brought most of the items from my closet, as I had no idea what to wear to the park. I was nervous, but I didn't know why.

I grabbed some skinny jeans and a black tee-shirt. I added a striped jacket-shirt on top to complete the outfit.

I walked to the bathroom to change. When I was done, I looked in the mirror. It looked good and more appropriate for the park, like the guys had said.

I slid on my boots and walked back into the room with the guys.

"How about this?" I asked them. They all nodded, reassuringly.

"That looks great. Now let's get to the basics. What should he say first?" Luke asked turning to the other guys.

"What about something like, 'Hey Jade, how are you?' Michael suggested with a smirk.

"That's too simple! Everyone says that." I objected.

"I don't say it." Michael said raising his hands.

"I have the perfect idea. How about we give you a walkie-talkie like thing and tell you what to say?" Niall asks, smirking, while holding the object.

"That'll be perfect!" Zayn states. We all agree.

"Okay, thanks guys, for your help. I should be heading out." I say getting up. Niall hands me the object, similar to a walkie-talkie.

"Okay. When I say something, just repeat it. Press this button to power it on." Niall shows me how to use the object.

He places it behind my ear. Hopefully it won't be noticeable. I would probably not have any problem with that, as it is very small.

"Now go have a nice date." Louis says, giving me a smile. The guys all pat my back and walk me towards the door.

"And no close contact!" Louis yells.

"Okay!" I yell back.

I laugh before heading off.