Chapter 2 (Perfect)

Jade

"Wake up Jadey Jewel!" my mom, Norma screamed from the kitchen.

I awoke to the smell of freshly cooked pancakes, which made me more eager to get up.

I sat up on my bed and rubbed my tired eyes.

"Good morning mam!" I yelled back greeting my mom.

I quickly got up and went to the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and grabbed a towel from the racket, so I could freshen up.

I began showering, instantly humming the tune of Sweet Dreams by Beyonce, like I always do.

Beyonce is my inspiration. That's all I have to say.

After showering, I went straight to my room and grabbed a pair of skinny jeans and a T-shirt that said 'Come to Me.' I don't know why but I chose to wear it. I grabbed my favorite pair of converse shoes.

When I finished getting dressed I went back to the bathroom and stared at my reflection in the mirror.

My hair was knotty and still damp from my shower. I grabbed the drying iron and dried my hair. When I was finished I decided to straighten it and add a bow.

"Ready?!" My mom called from downstairs.

"Yes! Just a minute" I look one more glance at the mirror and took a death breath thinking of the events that could possibly happen at school today.

I went downstairs and ate my breakfast. When I finished, I walked to my bus stop. ......................................................

As I waited for my bus, I took my ear buds out of my handbag and began blasting my Beyonce playlist.

About fifteen minutes later my bus neared the corner. It stopped slightly in front of me and that's when I realised it wasn't my bus.

"Redrick High?" The bus driver asked.

"Yes" I replied. Must be a sub.

I slowly entered the bus, ignoring the stares from people I have never seen before. Was I on the right bus?

All the seats we're taken. I was too scared to ask to share a seat with someone. That was until a blonde haired boy asked me "do you need a seat?" Obviously, I said in my head.

He scoot over glancing at me me as I sat. I became uncomfortable.

"What?" I asked him.

"Did you buy that shirt for me?" He asked me with an Irish accent. I was beyond confused by his question.

"What do you mean?" I asked him, taking a quick glance at my shirt.

"It says 'Come to Me' so I thought that maybe you we're referring to me. You came to my seat, so you basically came to me." He replied, slightly smirking.

I just laughed as I had nothing to say.

"So what's your name cutie" the blonde asked me, smirking at the nickname he gave me.

"I'm Jade." I replied shyly. He smiled at me.

"My name is Niall, not 'now' but Niall." He said.

"Cool. Nice to meet you." I said facing him. I had noticed he had nice sea blue eyes, which we're hard to not get lost into.

"Nice to meet you too". He replied, finishing our conversation. Or so I thought.