FRESHMEN

7:00 in the morning-the rays of the sun's making their way inside an open window hitting her white skin while Dennise' enjoying every warmth from the touch of it.Even the alarm clock ringing beside her bed for more than an hour can do nothing to wake her up.She's enjoying the comfort from the softness of her bed letting herself be lazy for this day..

Few minutes passed,her phone rung and she lazily pressed the answer button.

"Good morning Besty.."

"Dennise?!gosh!what the hell you're still doing?do you know what time it is now?!"

Reprimand of a voice from the other line which made the yawning Dennise put away the phone from her ear.Obviously,it's Ella-her best friend who also use to be her parent since Den's mom had just passed away because of a car accident and her Dad,managing their bussiness abroad..That states,Dennise was left alone in the Philippines--thanks to Ella who's always there to take care of this lady.

"Ells,too early for your homily ok? It's 7:19 in the morning and oh!!sorry,,I forgot to off my alarm."

Den replied while scratching her head still doesn't have any plan to stand from her bed.Instead living her phone in loud speak then throw it on the edge of her bed --and covered herself with blanket planning to get a sleep again.

"Den!!7:19 yet you're not still awake?Don't you have any idea what day is today?"-Ella

" Will you please stop shouting?I can hear you...And I guess it's..hmmm."-Den

"What?" -Ella

"Oh my God Ella!It's Monday today..Why didn't you wake me up?It's our first day in school!"

It's their first day supposed to be today in Ateneo as freshmen but unfortunately,they're going to be late..Den quickly ran to the bathroom to do her morning rituals living Ella talking alone on the call while she's cursing herself under the shower ..
After a few minutes,she's perfectly fixed Dennise hurriedly grabbed her things including the car keys and drove to ateneo without even grabbing her breakfast-as usual..

--------------------
"Good morning miss? Sorry I'm late..Can I come in?"

Dennise nervously ask while her feet were nailed at the door because of the gazes thrown by the people inside the room..

"What a welcome for your first day miss--come in"

"Thanks ma'am.."

But before she could make her way inside the room,she saw Ella giving her an apologetic look while sitting at back of the row which made her raise her eyebrow for the lady..

"I'm sorry Den,actually I just came in cause I've waited for you."

Ella explained as soon as Dennise take a seat beside her But the latter doesn't seem to hear it.

"Besty. Talk to me please.."

"Ok ...apology accepted.."

"Yes!!"

"But--you have to treat me during recess later..ok?