Chapter 28: First Day

You:

Me and Sally got into the car as Bria was driving us to school. Me and Sally were starting late, but the school said we could because we both are intelligent. I start to think about the family meet up.

*Flashback

"Babygirl, their here." Ally yelled opening the door.

"Come on. You'll do fine." Stevie said sorting my shirt out.

"Are you sure?" I asked concerned.

"Do you want me to go out first then come and get you?"

"Yes please."

"Okay." She kissed my head.

Stevie walked out of my room. I heard talking but decided to text Sally instead.

Me: Hey babygirl xx
Queen: Hey babe. Hows it going? xx
Me: I haven't left my room xx
Queen: I dare you to go in there and go straight to the kitchen and just say hey mum, mom, grandma, grandpa, auntie Kim and Hera xx
Me: Why should I? xx
Queen: You owe me xx
Me: When? xx
Queen: When you dared me to say mom and mum xx
Me: Oh that xx
Queen: A dare is a dare babe xx
Me: Fine xx
Queen: Love you xx
Me: Urghh... love you too xx
Queen: I know. Now go xx
Me: Fine xx

I guess I better do it. I pushed up the pressure and opened the door. I sorted my shirt out and walked down the hallway. I walked past Hera playing on the pole and gave her a smile. No one noticed I was there.

"Hey, mom, mum, Hera, auntie Kim, grandma, grandpa." I entered the kitchen.

"Hey babygirl." Ally said.

"Hello." I said back coming out with a bottle of coke.

I sat on the couch and all eyes were on me. I gained some confidence so I decided to speak up.

"Is there something on my face?" I asked pointing.

"No. Just hello." Grandma said.

"I think we already said hello." I shrugged as Stevie went on her phone.

"She is definatly your child." Kimbely said.

"Hi Hera." I waved at her.

She giggled so I walked over to her. She moved back a bit so I sat on the floor. We talked for a while. Then after about 2 hours Hera sits on my lap. I giggle and cuddle into her. They ask my questions about my life. Some questions I ignored. When I did that Ally gave them the 'I'll explain later look'.

"I think someone likes their cousin." Kimbely said pointing to me and Hera.

Hera had fell asleep on me. I smiled then took my phone out of pocket. I took a selfie and posted it on Twitter.

@Y/N00001: When your as tired as her. *Photo attached*

Stevie and Ally both retweeted it. I sat and giggled with the comments. I liked a few then stood up holding Hera.

"Want Hera to sleep here?" Stevie asked.

"If you want? Im not fussed." Kimberly said.

"Sure. Want her to sleep with you?" Ally asked me.

"Okay." I carried Hera into my room.

I opened my door and Kimbely walked in. She changed Hera as I got changed in the bathroom. Once we both were dressed for bed I fell asleep laid next to her.