Chapter 67: The letter.

Police Woman:

I got into the house and saw two of the current residents leave on stretchers. Its a good job the neighbours called. I was on look out, I began searching the house. I went inside, what seemed to be a girls room. In there was photos and things. Typical.

I moved onto the master bedroom, there was a few blood stains on the carpet and the window was open. I called it in through my radio. I moved closer to the window, to kick something on the floor.

I bent down and picked up the blank envelope. Opening it, I double checked the room was empty. I started reading.

*Letter

Dear Sally,

I know you're not currently here. I saw you leave in that car with your little 'girlfriend' and 'parents'. I just wanted to let you know that her parents are gonna be in hospital for a while. Especially the smaller one. Man she put up a fight. She lost, as you can tell.

So now, if you do not turn up to our spot. You remember which one, I will go after your girlfriend. I seen her bedroom, its full of photos of you and her. I gotta say, she is pretty ugly.

Anyway, I may not know where you live now but I know she will come home eventually. She will visit her parents. So, I suggest you turn up for her benefit.

So, turn up of worse is to happen. And turn up ALONE. If you do not I will kill everyone there.

Love,
Your father.*

Holy Shit.

"Officer Keeley? You okay?" I heard Arnold ask.

"No." I replied.

"What's happened?"

"The attacker left a note for his daughter." He took the letter off me.

"Oh no. We only confirmed one of the bodies, the other is badly beat up. The one confirmed is a Stevie Boebi. A current resident here."

"The other is Ally Hills." I muttered.

"How do you know?"

"The girls bedroom. On the wall there is a photo, on it, it states 'I love my parents Stevie and Ally.'"

"Yes but how do you know the Hills part?"

"Hills is Y/N's second last name."

"Oh no. These kids are in serious danger. We need to find out where they are now." I nodded and let people come in and investigate the room.

I hope these kids are safe.