Chapter 94: Panel

You:

I woke up in Natasha's arms. I cuddled back into her sighing. Last day here then we at home tomorrow. Weirdly, I really wanna go home but I gotta sleep at Nat's some point this week.

"Hey baby." I heard Nat rasped.

"Hey." I sighed.

"Why are you up at 6am?" She asked.

"I don't know. I just woke up."

"Go back to sleep." She whispered.

"Okay."

I rested my head on her chest and I couldn't sleep. This is gonna be a long day. I can't deal with no sleep, I need sleep people!

Laying for who knows how long I decided to look at the clock. Checking it, it read 8:30. For God sake! I need to get up.

Getting out of bed I went in the shower, as I went back in I heard the door go. Opening it after I got dressed I saw Ally stood there.

"Er hi?" I asked confused.

"We need to talk." I know this is serious.

"Fine. I'll wake up Nat." I sighed.

"No. You, me and Sally." I grew confused.

"Okay. Let me tell Nat." Walking back in I went to the bed.

Nat was litrall spread out on the bed causing me to laugh. She then woke up and looked over at me.

"Hey, come coodle." She pouted like a child.

"I can't babe. My parents wanna talk to me. I'm going to their room and I'll be right back okay?" She nodded.

"Kissy first."

"Nope. You need to brush your teeth. When I get back you can have one."

Going back to the door no one was there. I went next door and knocked on the door. Stevie came to it and opened it. She gave me a light smile then gestured me to come in.

"Go sit on the bed. I need to grab a hair tie." I nodded.

Am I in trouble?
Did I so something wrong?
Have I said something?

Stevie came in and sat next to Ally. Normally they would hold hands when they were nervous. They weren't. I grew really really concerned.

"We need to talk." Fuck.

"O-Okay."

What did I do?
Am I going back?
Please say no.

"Y/N!" Stevie yelled waving he-

SHE HAS A RING! WHAT THE FUCK!? IT'S ON HER WEDDING FINGER. NO FUCKING WAY! OML.

"You have a ring." I blurted out.

"I-well-yeah." She smiled.

"You're engaged?" I asked.

"Yeah. We wanted to tell you." Stevie blushed when Ally said it.

"So, Ally had the guts to do it huh?"

"Yep. Did it after the party last night." Ally smiled taking Stevie's hand.

"Awe so cute. I'm glad I know." I hugged them both.

"We're happy you're okay with it." I pulled back confused.

"Did you think I was gonna be mad? Because I could never be. A Stally wedding would be amazing." I laughed.

"Come on kid. Time to go to Alexis' panel." I groaned.