Chapter 34: Extra Special

Sally:

Have you ever been in love? Like seriously? It makes everyone do the stupidest things but also the hardest things. Sacrificing what you have for one person seems like a waste, but when they return it it makes you feel blessed. Love isn't taken lightly, just saying the words meaningfully means you are honest with the words. The wounds once closed may reopen but this time you got someone stitching and helping you. Its wrong for someone to define love all together. This is just my definition of Y/N.

We went to Waffle House its my favourite. I smiled and talked but then she got distracted. I called her attention and she said sorry. I limped over to her as my cast was still on. I have it taken off next week. We talked laughed and messed around. A few hours later I was planning on telling Y/N about a huge part of my life.

She told me her parents want to take her out with friends. I didn't wanna intrude so if she invites me I might decline. I mean, she is gonna have to get to know other people than what we currently have. I mean, we have Trevor, Charlie and Natasha but we hardly hang with them. I have Ben and he's cool till his twin comes.

Anyway, me and Y/N told me I can't kiss her so I flirted around and teased a bit. I fed her chocolates and fruit it was romantic till she gave me her grandma's necklace, I was speechless. She had taught me the story of the chip and how one thing in life doesn't lead to you being out of use like a chipped cup.

Y/N went home and I walked back to mine. When I got there my parents were sat watching TV. I said hey then they wanted to talk to me.

"Sally, I need to talk to you." My head started to hurt.

"Can we do it later? No offence but my head really hurts." They nodded and I went into the bathroom.

Well mother nature is a bitch.

Weirdly after it I got reminded of a Stally fanfic. I forgot the name. It was really funny.

Anyhow, I climbed into bed and fell asleep.

I woke up to my phone pinging.

Mom: We gone out with Y/N

I texted Y/N but I got no reply. I told Christy to tell her and then she replied. She was replying quite bluntly. No baby girl or anything. She then ignored my texts. I kept texting to see if she was okay. Yet again I got no reply. I went into the shower rethinking on what happened today. I got out and my phone rang.

Incoming call from My Goddess <3

I instantly answered feeling excited. We talked for a little then she told me she wanted a break. I mean I'm down for a holiday.

My heart sank.

She told me it was a real break and we needed it.

WHAT THE HELL!?

Before I could ask she hung up. She's crying and I know it.

I stormed into my room I threw my phone and smashed my guitar to the floor. I ripped the fifth harmony posters and Demi ones. I punched the wall too hard and it made a hole, leaving my hand bloody. I repeatedly hit it and by the end I sank to the ground in my wrecked room and cried.

 I repeatedly hit it and by the end I sank to the ground in my wrecked room and cried

Its all over.

She left me for no reason. I'm an idiot. I heard the door go but I ignored it.

I had locked my door previously so when they knocked on it I ignored it. I'm a horrible person. Maybe someone said something about my past. If Ben did I'm gonna kill him. I guess we better find out. I grabbed my half smashed phone and climbed out the window to the tree. I got down and walked to Bens.

When I got there a party was in full swing. I rolled my eyes and entered, the fake bouncer didn't recognise me at first but I told him my name and he gladly let me in.

"SALLY BABE!" Not him.

Ricky walked over to me and wrapped his arms around me.

"Come back for more?"

"No. Have you seen your brother?"

It was easy to spot the difference with them. Ben always stood on the right of photos.

 Ben always stood on the right of photos

Ben was more of the chilled while Ricky partied hard. Meanwhile, when it came to sports the twins were the best and competitive.

"Yeah douche is in the kitchen I think. I'll guide you."

He went to hold my waist but I shoved him off. He pouted and if I wasn't gay then damn. We got to the kitchen and I found Ben.

"Ben!"

"Glad you came!"

"No serious talk."

I knew he understood because me and him never talk serious. Thank god there is a match tomorrow because it means the boys don't drink. I dragged him to his room and I broke down. He asked what's wrong and I explained it all he swore he didn't tell her anything. I can tell when he lies and this wasn't one.

"I'm going home."

"Really? The nights young and its only 11."

"Shit Bria and Chrissy."

"Ohhh your moms. Better get  going. Oh and don't forget the necklace."

I ran out of his house before noticing a black car following me down the street. I was about to run but they yelled my name.

"Sally!?" Trevor?

He pulled up next to me and he said he can give me a lift. He dropped me off at home and damn was I in trouble.

There was another car parked but it was too dark to see. I kissed Trevor on the cheek as a thanks and he nodded. I wished luck with Charlie and I walked into hell.

"SALLY!?"

"H-hi?"

"Yeah no. Living room now."

I walked in and walked out.

"Fuck that."

I stormed upstairs into my room which now has no door. I got onto my bed and cuddled my teddy. I felt the necklace on my neck and I remembered her talking about if we fight that she still loves me.