when I first saw her

William's POV

Hi, I'm William . I am a daddy dom to my perfect little girl , Vivian. Vivi is so beautiful, smart , and playful. She isn't like most babygirls , she's short, she's not too skinny, (she hates the fact that she isn't, but I love it, I love her just the way she is.) she's sporty, isn't afraid to be honest, and she's so sexy.

Anyways, let me go back to the day I met her...

I was walking out of my office building and out of nowhere a sprinting girl runs right into me. "Oh my, I'm so sorry", she said slowly looking up at me. "It's fine, what are you running from?" I ask concerned, looking at her face. Her nose was bleeding , she had a bruise on her left cheek , it looked like she had been crying, and she looked pale or sick to me. "nothing", she says absent mindedly turning around . It seemed as if she was looking for someone.
"are you sure?" I asked . "yeah , I'm sure, thanks", she said before taking off again. She must've seen something , or was it someone? I saw a man with an angry look in his eyes running in the same direction as Vivian .

His face was bruised as well and he had a long scratch above his eyebrow. I felt as though I needed to follow them , to make sure Vivi was okay. So I jumped in my car and followed them until I lost both of them about three blocks away. She must've been so scared.

I'm sorry if it sucks... keep in mind that this is a flashback.