training: day I

vivian's POV

this chapter contains some sexual content.

"ready to get started?" teddy bear asks. "I don't know.." I say. Teddy bear was taking me to a playroom deep inside Will's house, so we can meet him there. we turn down a few more hallways and we're there. I was only in a robe and I was so nervous. teddy bear opens the doors and when I walk in it's pitch black, but as I keep walking the lights get brighter and brighter.

I was walking through recognizing everything in there and how Steven used them to torture me. I turn around to walk out and then I end up being blocked by teddy bear and daddy. "don't be scared, princess. I can imagine what he did to you, but that's never going to happen here. That's why I brought you in here to see what you did and didn't like. if you ever say you don't like something I won't try to use it unless you say you want it, okay?" daddy says looking deep into my eyes. "okay", I say. "you have to promise to trust me, and speak up and use your words, if you don't like something, tell me, if you want something, ask. got it?" will says with a smirk. "yes, sir", I say smiling back.

"alright let's get started", will says pulling me towards the back of the playroom, and tells me to sit down in the big spinny chair as he sits on a stool and grabs an ink pen and a notepad. "okay, what one thing makes you cum?" he asks. I thought about it for a while. Steven never really let me, he said that it was selfish when I did and that I always made a mess because I'm a squirter. "um, vibrators" I say as daddy takes notes. "do you like anal or butt plugs? if not please state why." he asks looking up at me. "yes, sir, I like anal and butt plugs." I say somewhat embarrassed that I like anal, but hey, it's pretty good. "great, do you remember your safewords?" he asks with a smile. "yes, I just remembered them, red meaning I want you to stop everything, blue meaning hang on,slow down, or you're pushing it, and mm-mm-mm when there's something in my mouth." I say. "good girl", he says. " are you a virgin?" he asks "no, sir" I say thinking about my first time having sex and realizing that he was a waste of my time and wishing I was a virgin. if I were, I'd definitely let Will take my virginity. "okay, now take your robe off and go lay over there on that table", he adds. "yes, sir", I say and do as I am told.

will pushes my legs up until my knees basically touch my shoulders. "does that hurt?" he asks concerned. I shake my head and giggle. "good." he says and squats down and slowly starts kissing my inner thighs. I get super wet as he gets closer to my pussy. then he gently starts licking and sucking on my clit. I moan as he gets faster and faster. then he puts his index finger in his mouth and gently slides it into my asshole. I slightly whimper and moan a little bit as he keeps sticking his finger in my ass. "so tight" he whispers and gets up and walks away. he looks in this small drawer and gets a big butt plug. then he goes to a file cabinet and gets a vibrator and some lube. I was so wet by now Will would probably drown if he hadn't known how to swim. he comes by with a smirk and slides the butt plug in my ass as I let out a loud moan. "good girl" he says as he slides his big ten inch dick in my tight wet pussy. he slowly moves in and out as I let out soft moans. Will grabs the vibrator and puts it on my clit and starts fucking me harder and harder. I clench around his shaft and squirt everywhere. "so perfect" daddy says with a smile and takes his cock from my pussy. daddy slowly pulls the butt plug out of my ass "aww, look at that, baby girl, it just slides right in and out", Daddy says taking the butt plug in and taking it out of my butthole. after taking it out for the last time, daddy changes my position to doggy style and sticks his big cock in my asshole. "ooh" I purr as I close my eyes. "do you want the vibrator and your paci , baby?" will asks. "yes, please" I say with my eyes still closed. he puts my paci in my mouth and puts the vibrator on my clit. I haven't felt this special in a long time. will makes me very happy and makes me feel like I'm the most important thing in his life. he slides in and out of my ass as I let out soft moans. I clench around his big cock and cum again. daddy then starts cleaning up and whistling a tune as he puts the now cleaned off 'toys' in their designated spots.

"now it's daddy's turn to cum" he says walking over to me and picking me up. we go lay on a mattress with only a fitted sheet on it. we're both laying on our sides and facing each other. he holds me super close and puts his dick back in my asshole and slowly goes in and out and looks deep into my eyes. then he leans in for a kiss and we start having a heated makeout session. we both moan in unison and then he lets out a long sexy deep moan when he cums. then he pulls me back in for another kiss and bites my lip before getting up and pulling me back to the spinny chair. "is it chilly in here princess?" daddy asks seeing that my nipples were hard. "no, sir , I'm just happy to see you", I say shaking my head with a smile. "oh, baby, why do you do that to me?" he says with a pout and I giggle at his question. "okay, did you have fun?" daddy asks with raised eyebrow and a smile. "yes, I did" I say with a really big smile. "what was your favorite part?" daddy asks. " ooh, I don't know, I liked all of it, but if I had to pick, I'd say at the end when you held me close and kissed me. it felt really good" I say with a grin. daddy stared for a moment and smiled at me. "I love you" he says. "I love you more" I say one up-ing him. "I love you most." he says taking the cake. I love that man. he's the best thing that has ever happened to me, and I never want to lose him.